My 04' (MY05) Liberty 3.0R named Arya

Introduce yourself

My 04' (MY05) Liberty 3.0R named Arya

Postby LeNopesef » Wed Jun 28, 2023 9:48 pm

Hey there,

Have been meaning to join up to this forum for ages but kept on never sending me to confirmation email for some reason, but got on here eventually anyways. Bought my first car last December, an 04' (MY05) Liberty 3.0R. Only got it for $8,500 with 155,000kms on the clock and have absolutely loved it so far. While I am dreaming of someday getting a manual Liberty, I'm happy with my girl at the moment (although do message me if your Manual H6 Liberty is for sale :wink: ) Named her Arya since my number plate has ARY in it and re-watched GoT recently lol.

Anyways, got my first oil leak yesterday (hip hip hooray) but recently lowered the suspension with KYB Excel G Shockies and lowered King Springs. Probably gonna wait to get a manual to do any further upgrades through, only did the suspension after I lost two shockies on dirt roads in the southern highlands.

Anyways, cheers
Attachments
One-min-min-min.png
One-min-min-min.png (221.4 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
Three-min-min-min-min-min.png
Three-min-min-min-min-min.png (249.83 KiB) Viewed 1715 times
LeNopesef

Car: 04 (MY05) Liberty 3.0R 5sp Auto

Re: My 04' (MY05) Liberty 3.0R named Arya

Postby bigBADbenny » Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:33 pm

Nice one, where’s your oil leak, hopefully it’s an easy one to fix?
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Re: My 04' (MY05) Liberty 3.0R named Arya

Postby LeNopesef » Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:24 pm

bigBADbenny wrote:Nice one, where’s your oil leak, hopefully it’s an easy one to fix?

Had a mate check it out the other day at his garage, said it's coming from the Exhaust Manifold Gasket so gotta get that replaced sooner or later. Did an oil change on it and put in some thicker oil accounting for the wear of the engine and doesn't seem to be leaking much at all anymore so at least I've bought myself some time on that one :)
LeNopesef

Car: 04 (MY05) Liberty 3.0R 5sp Auto

Return to Introductions