Tassie B4

Introduce yourself

Tassie B4

Postby Wheelbarrow74 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:24 am

Hi everyone, just thought I'd do the dutiful thing and introduce myself. Just purchased a completely stock 2003 silver B4 auto. Very nice car, one owner, full service history.

I currently work and live in Launceston TAS... anyone else on here from Launceston?

I also own a 3rd gen Hilux Surf SSR-X (KZN185) with a few nice mods... I love 4wd and camping in my spare time!

Have only seen one other B4 so far, but no doubt there should be a couple more around!

I'm not planning on doing a lot to this car at all, except to maybe respray the front bumper and and work out a way to have aux imput in to the factory stereo... might upgrade the brakes when the stock ones wear out. I've done the whole modification thing to different cars over the years (now 43yo)... so just want a car that's nice to drive, but can move along when needed.

I love forums and always join them when I purchase another car. They are such a treasure trove of information, and a great community of helpful people :). I also like to contribute when I can.

So.. that's it from me first off.. thanks for allowing me to be a member.

Brad.

http://s718.photobucket.com/user/Wheelb ... berty%20B4
Wheelbarrow74

Car: Liberty B4

Re: Tassie B4

Postby HardwareBoB » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Welcome!

BTW that photobucket link doesn't work
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Return to Introductions