Hi everyone 04 liberty 3.0r-B

Introduce yourself

Hi everyone 04 liberty 3.0r-B

Postby lorby » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:57 pm

Hi everyone! Just picked up my first subie, an 04 3.0R-B spec liberty in manual yesterday. It's a bit of an emotional time for me as I've decided to retire my previous daily and part it out, which I've had for 12 years.

Name: Lorby
Ride: This liberty and another prelude
Mod: Nil
Plans: swapping the factory 18's with some of 17's with more meaty tyres, A catback exhaust (xforce most likely), possibly raptor headers if I can find them cheap enough, centre diff is knocking, changing out the stereo and definitely a tune, people weren't kidding when they said the fly by wire feels pretty crap
Year of birth: 89
Interest: Cars, computers and keep fish also
Previous Rides: an 89 Honda prelude and a 91 prelude

These are my other 2 cars, the yellow one I've had for 12 years and is being taken out of action :(. And the maroon/black one I've had for ~6 years.

This is the new beast, obviously a very different drive and I'm still getting used to it.

Looking forward to meeting some new people and hopefully this community is as friendly as others I've been to :D
lorby

Car: MY05 3.0R-b

Re: Hi everyone 04 liberty 3.0r-B

Postby 77T » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:27 pm

Welcome. Those model Preludes drive really well,feel great in corners
77T

Car: MY05 Liberty 3.0R Sedan

Re: Hi everyone 04 liberty 3.0r-B

Postby lorby » Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:48 pm

Thanks! Yep, 1100kg with mechanical 4 wheel steering makes them very nimble. The maroon one is turbo also. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't a pretty major adjustment going to a car the size and weight of the liberty
lorby

Car: MY05 3.0R-b

Return to Introductions