New B4 Owner

Introduce yourself

New B4 Owner

Postby WorkingClassSir » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:28 am

Hey all!

I recently bought a 2001 Subaru Liberty B4 in Melbourne and drove it back to the Gold Coast! I've had it for just under a month now and I am in love with it! I decided to skip owning a turbo and go straight for the sequential twins, which I've always had a bit of a thing for. I haven't done much work on it except for changing the rear O2 sensor and having the alternator fixed to clear engine codes. In all honesty I don't have much of a clue for what I want to do with it, all I know is I would like to keep my sequential twins! I've been thinking of upgrading both turbos possibly or having turbos made. Also thinking front mount intercooler, boost controller, new ECU. Definitely going to upgrade the fuel pump and injectors first though I think. Also considering what STi parts I can swap/upgrade. Anyway, very happy with the new ride, loving everything about it!
WorkingClassSir

Car: 2001 MY02 Gen3 B4 Sedan

Re: New B4 Owner

Postby Riffnugget » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:19 am

Welcome! The B4 you described and your plans for it sound awesome, good to hear you're loving it! You should post up some pics =)
I also purchased my GT spec B from Melbourne and drove it back up to Gold Coast. Its a nice drive but puts fair amount of kms on it.
Riffnugget

Car: Subaru Liberty GT Spec B MY07
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=30657

Return to Introductions