Another Member and Another GT!

Introduce yourself

Another Member and Another GT!

Postby cody102 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:19 pm

Hey all, picked up my 2005 GT Sedan a few weeks back. few K's on her but i can deal with that considering its full service history. currently only has a 3 inch Empire Catback on it, but with a stock Downpipe and cats which sucks a little.

i dont want to go too overboard for mods, get some decent coilvers to drop it a little and sit it on some good wheels and tyres, maybe the front lip, and ill leave it at that for exterior mods, in the engine bay im probably just going to get a Cold Air Intake and eventually a 3 inch downpipe and hi flow cat to match the existing catback then also get a tune... obviously that will all happen when i have the money to do so. just keep it plain and simple for less hassle. but being here WA your going to get hassled no matter what.

just come from having two Honda's previously, loving the GT so far. Feels so much better to drive on the road that hondas ever did :)
cody102

Car: '05 Liberty GT

Re: Another Member and Another GT!

Postby tom_kauf » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:20 am

Welcome cody102!

I had a Honda as well....years ago. It was alright for what I needed at the time :).
[Stealth & Speed - Comfort & Practicality]: My 2008 MY09 GT SpecB Wagon - Manual 200,000km
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Car: 2008 Liberty GT SpecB Manual Wagon

Re: Another Member and Another GT!

Postby HardwareBoB » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:55 pm

FYI cold air intake won't give you any power - what you want is a silicone turbo inlet. Your stock inlet will fail, so this is a good upgrade.
HardwareBoB

Car: MY05 GT 5MT Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27514

Return to Introductions