Time to modify

Introduce yourself

Time to modify

Postby candlz » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:13 am

Hey guys

Thought I'd create an account after reading a lot of the posts as a non member.
This is my first car and have had it for about 10 months and absolutely love it (have convinced two of my mates to get one) and now I think it is time to get serious and modify it for performance and cosmetic needs. Limited stuff I can being on P plates but I am thinking of keeping it and installing a turbo when I'm off my P plates as I love the car that much. Really wanted a 6 speed manual but couldn't find one in vic and had to settle for an auto as I needed a car as soon as I turned 18. May be looking at converting it to a manual if I can find a cheap gearbox.

Name: Brad
Ride: Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec B
Plans: Rims/tyres, exhaust, brakes, audio, headers, coilovers (maybe) and cosmetic changes
Occupation: Uni student - so am quite poor and mods may take a while as a result
Year of birth: 1997
Interest: sport, drive, work on cars, mountain bike ride
Previous Rides: First car

Brad (or candles)
candlz

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Re: Time to modify

Postby bigBADbenny » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:29 pm

Better off buying a manual, either way, tune, Shockworks, raptor headers, hi flow cats and xforce mid and muffs...
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Re: Time to modify

Postby candlz » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm

Yeah I know, but I am still looking and haven't been able to find a 3.0r spec B here in victoria with post face lift as I really like them more. I will keep looking and could always swap out the parts if I eventually find one :D
candlz

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Return to Introductions