Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Introduce yourself

Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Postby Nudgie » Mon May 16, 2016 11:35 am

Hey all,

I've previously had a 2004 Liberty GT Wagon which I loved but it unfortunately got written off earlier this year. After looking around for a few months for a Spec.B I finally managed to find a tidy MY09 GT Spec.B R Sedan with only 105,000km on it at a dealership up the NSW coast. He had it listed as a Spec.B so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the red leather and limited run plate in the engine bay given the price lol.

I haven't modded any cars before but I'm keen on this one, won't be going overboard though (yet :lol:). The plan at the moment is just to throw on an air filter, a downpipe, a tune and probably change the front grill to something nicer.. I'll see how things go from there! Any recommendations for either of these would be great !

MY09 Liberty GT Spec.B R
Nudgie

Re: Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Postby jacks-GTB » Mon May 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Welcome again mate...haha

Good buy, I've always had a thing for the spec-b R's...looks clean :) where in NSW are you.? You should come to the annual Hunter Valley Cruise on the 28th May
jacks-GTB

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Postby Nudgie » Mon May 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Cheers mate.. Didn't go looking for a community while I had the wagon because it was a nugget to be honest lol

I'm from around Ryde, but I won't be able to make the 28th due to work.. Keen to see the pics when they go up though
MY09 Liberty GT Spec.B R
Nudgie

Postby bigBADbenny » Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:54 am

The thing that keeps mine going is being sensibly tuned for mods, stock air filters are fine at moderate power levels/tune, and I use Btssm app to keep an eye on the state of tune/ecu learned values. It sure beats guessing and enables self reliance.
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby Apex » Wed Mar 23, 2022 6:01 pm

Welcome!!

jacks-GTB wrote: You should come to the annual Hunter Valley Cruise on the 28th May

Is there a post for this on the site? or is this only on Facebook
Apex

Car: 2004 Liberty GT Premium

Return to Introductions