Hi from the Uk

Introduce yourself

Hi from the Uk

Postby UKSPECB » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Hi all,
I'd like to introduce myself to your friendly forum which looks like the place to be :D .
I am aging 45yo engineer located in the South East of England,

I ride in a 05 UK spec B 3.0 6MT wagon which I bought myself last christmas and am in the process of bringing it up to the spec it should be.
Current mods.
LED strip lights installed in front of map light wired to dome lamp- wish I did it sooner.
Saggy butt cured by raising spring seat on damper body with a tube spacer.
Aux in mod on tape deck circuit.
Exhaust centre Y pipe replaced with EBay cheapie from Poland (I think) cost about £40
K&N filter

Current project
DIY ecu remap just started using BTSSM and it's been an interesting learning curve.

Future projects
Suspension - is far from ideal as was messed up by the previous owners garage, torn between new Billies or Koni inserts I ride a lot of rough roads and don't want it crashing over speed humps etc.
Tablet dash install with reversing cam-

Previous rides - last car was an MY01 2.0 Legacy hence the need for 2 more cylinders.
My current garage consists of: MY00 Impreza sport, Rover Mini 1310 megajolt and too many mods to list, Toyota Noah, Original Twingo, VFR800 and an old Honda Superdream.

Right off to Ecuflash land :D
UKSPECB

Car: EDM Spec B 3.0 MT

Re: Hi from the Uk

Postby bigBADbenny » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:08 pm

Nice one! I'd recommend Shockworks to bring your ride up to grand touring sport spec, I'm sure buying them in GBP would be favourable even with shipping ;) it's a digressive damper that makes the most of our limited suspension travel :)
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Return to Introductions