hello from central qld coast

Introduce yourself

hello from central qld coast

Postby darksigno » Mon Nov 30, 2015 8:50 pm

Hi guys, my name is Brenn and i hail from Mackay on the central QLD Coast. I will be have taken delivery of a 2012 liberty 2.5i today, this will be my first subaru and japanese vehicle. I previously have owned a vw golf gti mk5 and also a e46 3 series bmw

I had chosen to go a liberty due to an increasing family and a decreasing job market in mackay, however when i drove the liberty i was pleasantly suprised to find it drove very similar to both my previous bmw and VW despite being a much larger vehicle so i was quickly sold on it

Needless to say i am currently pretty happy at the fact i have made this purchase and also look foward to interacting with you lads in the future 

First pic
darksigno

Car: 2012 liberty 2.5i

Re: hello from central qld coast

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:46 pm

Welcome Brenn :). You have at least one other member in Mackay (Ben, with a Gen4). There's a few more up here where I am in Townsville, but Ben started the North QLD Liberty Facebook Group. So check that out if you haven't already.
[Stealth & Speed - Comfort & Practicality]: My 2008 MY09 GT SpecB Wagon - Manual 200,000km
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Car: 2008 Liberty GT SpecB Manual Wagon

Return to Introductions