Hi, 2010 3.6R

Introduce yourself

Hi, 2010 3.6R

Postby lochie360 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:55 pm

Hey guys!

Thought i'd introduce myself and my new Subaru - thought I would get something with a little less Ks I can use as a Daily (and a little bit more performance than my other cars)

Name: Lachlan
Ride: 2010 Subaru liberty 3.6R, 2009 BMW E60 520d LCI, 2007 Mitsubishi 380
Mod: On the Subaru? Nothing as of yet! Might upgrade to a nice set of 18/19s but got to find something I like first!
Occupation: IT Consultant - primary focus in networking and systems engineering
Year of birth: 1993, just off Ps!
Interest: Bit of a fan of car audio, focus on SQ and SQL, the 380 originally was running dual Phoenix Gold Elite 12s wired down to 0.5ohm @ about 3.2k RMS, Dynaudio Esotec 7" splits up front stage. Moved onto something a little more serious in the BMW - Morel Virtus 4" components in the front doors, Morel Tempo Ultra 4" components in the rear parcel shelf, semi-active 3-way with Audison AP 8" under the front seats, powered by a Clarion HX series 6ch amplifier, sub stage RE SX 18" sub in custom ported box tuned to around ~32Hz off Nakamichi 960w~ @ 2ohm, factory HU feeding into Audison bit ten DSP. Be keen to look into some upgrades for the liberty once I've investigated the McIntosh amp

To do list:
- Replace interior wood grain inserts with nice brushed aluminium (swap over, wrap etc.)
- wire in under chassis puddle lights
- wire in foot well lighting (white, blue has no chance)

Some picas are below :)
Keen to catch up and curise, I have a lot of spare time on my hands and often go for a weekly cruise (either Sunday or one week night) up through Mt. Dandenong > Healesville/Mt. Donna Buang via Woori Yallock so if anybody is keen to accompany me, hit me up!

Part of the facebook group too, so if you see me, hit me up with an add!

lochie360

Car: 2010 Suburu Liberty 3.6R

Return to Introductions