Hello Again?

Introduce yourself

Hello Again?

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:54 pm

Hi guys!

I accidentally posted my intro on someone else's thread, apologies to legacy rs-r for posting in your thread.

So anybody by chance that has read my intro already... this is exactly the same as that..

My name is Daniel and I have just a plain and simple MY06 2.0R Liberty.

To stand out a little bit from other Libertys on the road, I have an XForce stainless steel exhaust bolted onto the car for a bit more growl and improved the in car stereo with Kenwoods front and rear. I have also fitted my car with rear LED light bulbs from the US for the brake and tail lights, I want to change my indicators as well, but am suffering the problem of hyper flashing...

Future plans for the car, this is where I am at the moment, not too sure whether I want to spend too much more on the car... although a new set of rims would be nice, or some lower stance on the car... hmmm...
Attachments
230079_10150180321678267_514038266_6945235_2189871_n.jpg
230079_10150180321678267_514038266_6945235_2189871_n.jpg (38.42 KiB) Viewed 7702 times
222336_10150180321553267_514038266_6945228_2291988_n.jpg
222336_10150180321553267_514038266_6945228_2291988_n.jpg (56.39 KiB) Viewed 7702 times
photo 3.jpg
photo 3.jpg (253.19 KiB) Viewed 7702 times
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15749

Hello Again?

Postby JDGT05 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Welcome mate!

Bugger you missed out on the cruise last weekend, nice exhaust system you have there!

You will poke around on the forum and I guarantee you will start spending your money haha
Now driving the mighty 86 :)
JDGT05

Car: STI Spec Forester
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14065

Re: Hello Again?

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:23 pm

Haha Thanks!! Although my little 4-potter doesn't compare to your GT beast. Actually I saw photos of your car at the last JDMWA cruise (which again, I missed out on). I was actually admiring the work you have done on your car. Looks very sweet!! :D Was thinking of going with a similar colour scheme of silver on black rims or silver on gold rims. But because my tyres on the car are pretty much brand new (thanks to previous owner), its giving me ideas of maybe sticking to 17x7s so I can use these tyres or changing something else on the car.
Below car has been gone for quite some time now... blew bottom end bearing and dealership screwed me! Now driving 2008 WRX with ~65k kms on the clock. Only has cat back exhaust and tune by KiDo at the moment! More to come... but slowly!

Purchased recently (12/11/2013), already with: Stage 2 Pedders lowered springs, rear Whiteline sway bar, Advan Racing TCII 18x8 wheels, k&N pod filter, custom 3" exhaust system from turbo back with Magnaflow mufflers. ECUTEK tune of some sort (hopefully soon to be fixed)..... now FIXED!! Now KiDo Tuned!
Added: HID kit, EZ lip equivalents to the front and sides, and various LED treatments, oem boot spoiler, [LGT WRC] plates, GFB Respons BOV for extra Pssscchhh! --> Gone... I couldn't afford it's heart transplant... but keep a look out, as it will come back on sale soon!
d-chang
-stickered-

Postby champ » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:35 pm

Welcome again! :D

Hopefully you can join us on the next cruise.

d-chang wrote:Hi guys!

I accidentally posted my intro on someone else's thread, apologies to legacy rs-r for posting in your thread.

So anybody by chance that has read my intro already... this is exactly the same as that..

You know you can edit your other post and delete what you have posted right?
champ
-stickered-

Car: MY07 GT Spec.B Tuned by STi 6MT OBP

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 pm

Hahah yes... I just found out... :lol:

d-chang
-stickered-

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 pm

I think I will leave it there... keeps the flow of the conversation when you guys told me I was to start my own thread! haha! Plus when I tried to delete it, it said I needed to contact the site admin..

d-chang
-stickered-

Hello Again?

Postby JDGT05 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:57 pm

d-chang wrote:Haha Thanks!! Although my little 4-potter doesn't compare to your GT beast. Actually I saw photos of your car at the last JDMWA cruise (which again, I missed out on). I was actually admiring the work you have done on your car. Looks very sweet!! :D Was thinking of going with a similar colour scheme of silver on black rims or silver on gold rims. But because my tyres on the car are pretty much brand new (thanks to previous owner), its giving me ideas of maybe sticking to 17x7s so I can use these tyres or changing something else on the car.

Thanks man, hope your heading down to the JDM meet this weekend!
JDGT05

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:04 pm

JDGT05 wrote: Thanks man, hope your heading down to the JDM meet this weekend!

I will try and make it down, it is being held at my workplace car park. But my car has no stance... hahaha so it will be hiding around the corner most probably!

d-chang
-stickered-

Hello Again?

Postby JDGT05 » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:09 pm

Haha well I'll be lugging some camera gear around, if you see me about come say hi!
JDGT05

Postby d-chang » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:19 pm

JDGT05 wrote:Haha well I'll be lugging some camera gear around, if you see me about come say hi!

Awesome! Will do!

d-chang
-stickered-

Postby d-chang » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:35 pm

JDGT05 wrote:Haha well I'll be lugging some camera gear around, if you see me about come say hi!

Hey James, was good to meet you mate! Hope to meet more of the Liberty guys soon! :D

Dan

d-chang
-stickered-

Postby champ » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:33 pm

I only got home at 1:55pm
Decided that it'll take more than a miracle to make it by 2pm to Karrinyup.
Hope you guys had fun and took some pics.
champ
-stickered-

Hello Again?

Postby JDGT05 » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 pm

d-chang wrote:

Hey James, was good to meet you mate! Hope to meet more of the Liberty guys soon! :D

Dan

Hey man, nice meeting you too, hope you enjoyed the day, pretty sure you left same time as me. Uploading all my pics now. Hopefully all the cars around us today gave you a bit of a mod bug bite!
JDGT05

Postby d-chang » Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:56 pm

Just an update!

Removed the air box resonator today, probably took about an hour and a half, although it was definitely wedged in there! Car definitely feels a bit more responsive and a little louder too... but other than that, not a huge difference.

Ohhh and I am going to get new wheels after all... one of my mates is selling his car and he was nice enough to drop by my place yesterday and asked if I was interested.. So I have put a tentative hold on them til I get the funds!

d-chang
-stickered-

Postby champ » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:30 am

What kind of wheels are they?
champ
-stickered-

Next

Return to Introductions