Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Introduce yourself

Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Postby Nudgie » Mon May 16, 2016 11:35 am

Hey all,

I've previously had a 2004 Liberty GT Wagon which I loved but it unfortunately got written off earlier this year. After looking around for a few months for a Spec.B I finally managed to find a tidy MY09 GT Spec.B R Sedan with only 105,000km on it at a dealership up the NSW coast. He had it listed as a Spec.B so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the red leather and limited run plate in the engine bay given the price lol.

I haven't modded any cars before but I'm keen on this one, won't be going overboard though (yet :lol:). The plan at the moment is just to throw on an air filter, a downpipe, a tune and probably change the front grill to something nicer.. I'll see how things go from there! Any recommendations for either of these would be great !

MY09 Liberty GT Spec.B R
Nudgie

Re: Hello - MY09 GT Spec.B R

Postby jacks-GTB » Mon May 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Welcome again mate...haha

Good buy, I've always had a thing for the spec-b R's...looks clean :) where in NSW are you.? You should come to the annual Hunter Valley Cruise on the 28th May
jacks-GTB

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty GT Spec B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16629

Postby Nudgie » Mon May 16, 2016 8:11 pm

Cheers mate.. Didn't go looking for a community while I had the wagon because it was a nugget to be honest lol

I'm from around Ryde, but I won't be able to make the 28th due to work.. Keen to see the pics when they go up though
MY09 Liberty GT Spec.B R
Nudgie

Postby Weent19 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:53 pm

Your custom web application software should be designed and built to be accessible from any desktop, laptop, smartphone and tablet and from any location. Simplicity, convenience and incredible functionality combine to create a wow-factor that keeps your staff happy and effective and your customers from some software development firm coming back while referring new customers.
Weent19

Car: toyota

Return to Introductions