Hi everyone - new car - 3.0R spec B

Postby The_Gaz_21 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:56 pm

Name: Gaz
Ride: 2005 Liberty 3.0R spec B manual
Mod: none
Plans:
- Headers
- Coilovers
- Wheels (if I can find something I like but I'm picky with wheels) - I was quite partial to the idea of Gold ROTA Gravels, but have had a few mates say they are of poor quality so not sure.
- Will look into exhaust mods but don't have much of a clue. Quad tips if it's not too much of a stuff around.
- KIDO tune.
Year of birth: 1988
Interest: Cruises, basketball, bowling,
Previous Rides:
- '99 Liberty RX manual
- '05 Liberty 2.5i manual (Still own)

Hi all,

I've never posted on here but I've been using these forums for awhile for useful infomation in the past, and for some research on future mod planning, that never ended up happening with my previous cars. I just bought a 3.0R spec B, manual, with 165km on the clock. So I thought it would be time to say hi and start posting here and there.

Looking forward to making some changes on the new toy, and hope I have a better time of it then my last two. (Had a mix of bad luck and not keeping an eye on oil levels)

I had two other car nut mates who I used to cruise with, one moved to QLD a couple years back and the other just moved to Ballarat so I'm a lone cruiser atm.

Also looking to sell my 2.5i for whatever I can get for it without too much hassle after I've fixed a few issues. 270km

Here's a few pics -

3.0 R -

2.5i

Both -

The_Gaz_21

Car: 2005 3.0R spec B

Re: Hi everyone - new car - 3.0R spec B

Postby Swipez » Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:29 pm

Good stuff mate, great P plate car amirite? Cheekily fast for a P plater :D

If you need a hand with mods, let me know. Exhaust... I've got you covered. https://www.bestmufflers.com/bshop/prod ... 0535679bd3. cheap, easy, done. Sounds mint too
Swipez

Car: MY07 Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Return to Introductions