Lets talk tuning (KiDo Tunes)

Re: Lets talk tuning (KiDo Tunes)

Postby Gtb08 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:24 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:For those who were not aware, the last 13 months has been pretty tough with extended medical issues.

I now an getting email retunes on myself using NFC after having an S-ICD fitted to my heart :) Turns out Monkey bites do cause some drastic side effects!

Fark dude.... i hope you are doing ok now. bloody monkey eh!
2008 OBP Liberty GT SpecB ATM - KOBE MSPORTS SILCONE INTAKE & MAF HOSES - TUSPEED 3-PORT BCS - AVO DUMP 160 CEL CAT - KIDO TUNED - ATM TRANS COOLER - KOBE MSPORTS BoV - KOBE FUEL PUMP - WG PORT N POLISHED VF52 TURBO - MISHIMOTO TB HOSE - GReddy DUAL CATCH CANS - CUSTOM REDBACK MUFFLERS - RED STITCHED LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL - DBA T2 SLOTTED ROTORS - XYZ SS COILOVERS - CUSCO STRUT BRACE - quarter 13.42@100MPH
Gtb08

Car: 2008 GT-B Liberty Auto

Postby Ota » Sun Jan 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Hi Matt,

Glad you are getting better,

Thought I'd try here, rather than annoy you on the mobile, can you progam an E85 Tune? Happy to pay an extra for ECU program.

If you've already done another upgrade happy to go with that and see what it's like, something to work on perhaps? I think I'm starting to ask a lot, sorry, becoming the annoying customer, just that I love this car, reckon there's a bit more upside to this car.

E85 is fairly available now at United's, will Injectors & Pump hanlde it? Wouldn't see any reason why not? With the engines compression ratio of 10.5:1 being on the high side it would seem to suit. I know I'll use more fuel, but with the extra Octane probably easily the best bang for my buck and most prudent, pardon the pun!

Saturday at Phillip Island 5 seconds slower a lap than previous, suspension changes worked in reverse, will reduce rear sway bar and go back to previous toe in/out, camber settings. Will see Brett for shocks and get corners weighted properly, I'll get the handling sorted and once done post everything.

Can't wait for brakes!

Thanks George
Ota

Car: Liberty 2016 3.6R

Postby DavidGT » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:54 pm

Is Matt still travelling?
Tried contacting via mobile and the kidoracing website is down.
DavidGT

Postby shav » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:15 am

He is still around but has to sort through some personal things at the moment. Just leave a text with him, and he'll get back to ya. BTW, Im not his PA, just heard it through the grapevine
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby Bumpty » Fri May 04, 2018 7:33 am

Does anyone have any updates on what Matt / KiDo Tuning are up to?
Bumpty

Car: A Son Of

Postby binary » Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:48 pm

Also keen to hear! I am going to buy a Tactrix cable and start doing some logging as think my beasty may not be as beasty as she should be. I'm keen to get some expert advice from KiDo as I'm not keen to take her to any old local performance shop.
MY05 Liberty GT auto wagon | Ultrex dump pipe, tuned by Torqued Performance http://www.torquedperformance.com/
binary

Car: MY05 GT 5EAT wagon

Postby Montychristo » Fri Jun 22, 2018 3:48 pm

Hi,

Has there been any update on Kido's health?

Is there any other source comparable to Kido's much refined tunning?

I'm located on the far nth coast of NSW and prepared to travel for the right results.

With thanks.

Chris.
Montychristo

Car: 2007 Subaru Liberty 3.0R SpecB Gen4

Postby Gtb08 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:09 pm

Montychristo wrote:Hi,

Has there been any update on Kido's health?

Is there any other source comparable to Kido's much refined tunning?

I'm located on the far nth coast of NSW and prepared to travel for the right results.

With thanks.

Chris.

last I heard he was moving to Adelaide (from Coffs). try a PM perhaps?
2008 OBP Liberty GT SpecB ATM - KOBE MSPORTS SILCONE INTAKE & MAF HOSES - TUSPEED 3-PORT BCS - AVO DUMP 160 CEL CAT - KIDO TUNED - ATM TRANS COOLER - KOBE MSPORTS BoV - KOBE FUEL PUMP - WG PORT N POLISHED VF52 TURBO - MISHIMOTO TB HOSE - GReddy DUAL CATCH CANS - CUSTOM REDBACK MUFFLERS - RED STITCHED LEATHER WRAPPED STEERING WHEEL - DBA T2 SLOTTED ROTORS - XYZ SS COILOVERS - CUSCO STRUT BRACE - quarter 13.42@100MPH
Gtb08

Car: 2008 GT-B Liberty Auto

Postby Surge » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:56 pm

Does anyone know of any future dates ?
Surge

Car: 2010 lib GT 5eat

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:15 pm

Hey all

So in middle of finalising a Divorce, had a monkey bite cause Cardiomyopathy that damaged my heart and caused Ventricular Tachycardia resulting in a S-ICD being fitted to my heart 13 months ago, S-ICD got damaged in a car accident in my Hyundai i30N(amazing car by the way!) in Rockhampton that damaged the case and has caused numerous issues for last 7 months and with that behind me, have been back busy with some Liberty's recently!
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
KiDo_Tuning

Car: Subarus + Nissans

Postby Alkem1st » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:21 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:Hey all

So in middle of finalising a Divorce, had a monkey bite cause Cardiomyopathy that damaged my heart and caused Ventricular Tachycardia resulting in a S-ICD being fitted to my heart 13 months ago, S-ICD got damaged in a car accident in my Hyundai i30N(amazing car by the way!) in Rockhampton that damaged the case and has caused numerous issues for last 7 months and with that behind me, have been back busy with some Liberty's recently!

Glad you're back on the Libs and done with all of that! :)

Also when are you planning another trip to Perth?
Alkem1st

Car: MY07 Liberty GT SpecB
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20099

Postby shav » Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:11 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:Hey all

Good to hear mate. Glad you're ok
Cheers
Shav

MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins

COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY

My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike
shav

Car: MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=18915&start=480

Postby bigBADbenny » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:51 am

Alive and kicking!
Forge ahead, stronger.
I’m also digging in and looking forward...
The best is yet to come :good:
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby fedaykin » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:50 am

Holy crap that's a crazy story
fedaykin

Car: MY10 GT Wagon 6MT

Postby Kozy » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:47 am

Any news on Matt's whereabouts as of March 2019?

Keen to get a tune from him in the near future if he's still trading... :D
Kozy

Car: 2008 Pearl White 3.0R Spec B Wagon

PreviousNext

Return to KiDo Racing