What Exhaust mods do you have?

Ask for help with doing something on your car here.

Postby Rosso » Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:51 pm

XRC15T wrote:sssssstock

But sweeeeet! :D
Cheers,

Rosso.

#135/300 MY07 GT Spec B Tuned by Sti Sedan
Obsidian Black Pearl w/Charcoal Rims, 6MT.
Rosso

Postby viriix » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:58 pm

the sti mufflers etc seem a bit overpriced... any real gains as opposed to fitting hitech, which i know there would be gains or any others etc.
Current: MY12 Tornado Red VW Golf GTI
Past: MY07 Pearl White Subaru Liberty GT-B | MY04 Arctic Blue Honda Accord Euro-L | MY2K Salsa Red Dodge Neon
viriix

Postby XRC15T » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:34 pm

To be honest I'm not sure, cos it came as standard.

I think you should just go by what looks good and the sound, from what people have selected, I think it would only be a minor difference in KW between them with just the mufflers.
XRC15T

Postby julzzychan » Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:53 pm

the exhaust i think its really just the look of it...it does NOT do anything to ur speed whatsoever...also i think all those sti spoilers were all overpriced so if u dun want to pay that much...i think to add on an extension to ur exhaust pipe would be a good idea. the sound of the engine is good enough i sppose haha...i am just making a economical proposal to the guys who want to mod their cars in spending as less as possible HAHAHA!!!!!
cheers,
JULZ
julzzychan
-stickered-

Car: 07 Liberty TBSTI #139/300

Re: ...

Postby bonski » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:13 pm

julzzychan wrote:the exhaust i think its really just the look of it...it does NOT do anything to ur speed whatsoever...also i think all those sti spoilers were all overpriced so if u dun want to pay that much...i think to add on an extension to ur exhaust pipe would be a good idea. the sound of the engine is good enough i sppose haha...i am just making a economical proposal to the guys who want to mod their cars in spending as less as possible HAHAHA!!!!!
cheers,
JULZ

This post made my brain hurt.
bonski

Postby XRC15T » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:19 pm

Try dyno your car, then bolt on a aftermarket exhaust and dyno it again..........
[TEAM FUNERAL]
XRC15T

Re: ...

Postby EJ25 » Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:19 pm

bonski wrote:
julzzychan wrote:the exhaust i think its really just the look of it...it does NOT do anything to ur speed whatsoever...also i think all those sti spoilers were all overpriced so if u dun want to pay that much...i think to add on an extension to ur exhaust pipe would be a good idea. the sound of the engine is good enough i sppose haha...i am just making a economical proposal to the guys who want to mod their cars in spending as less as possible HAHAHA!!!!!
cheers,
JULZ

This post made my brain hurt.

how hurt?
EJ25

Previous

Return to How do I?