Tuning Companies

Tuning, diagnostics, ECUs and associated bits and bytes
Forum rules
Please respect copyright.
Do not post full copies of professionally tuned roms!

Re: Tuning Companies

Postby BUDDAH » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:45 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:OP: I am booked out for next 3 months in Sydney with a waiting list. Probably wont work for you on that time frame but as always, I am happy to load on a comparison tune to show the other side of the fence a some point in the future

BUDDAH wrote:
<GB> wrote:buddah... why do you care so much? and why when someone has an opinion or bad report about mrt do you get all defensive?

Because I and a lot of others are more than happy with their service . Everyone in this type of industry has a problem from time to time MRT may have more only because they have built a hell of a lot more over many years so averages are against them . And whenever the name MRT comes up on the forum a wood duck will raise its head and bag them out because they read it on a forum and they feel good they had a say . :wink:

I have 142 MRT tunes on my laptop... why do you think that is Buddah? Doubling highway fuel economy seems to work, plus fixing the auto gearboxes ;)

Now let me think MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM??????? you nicked them ???
:lol: :lol:

Do you do JEEPS :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby kiks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:45 pm

BUDDAH wrote:
<GB> wrote:not a fan of mrt

Ok I bite have you ever had work done by MRT have you had a bad experience or just what you read on the internet and follow like a fucked sheep. :roll: :roll: now let me guess :roll:

Im more than happy with the tune and service that did on my Forester

Let me bite.

A friend (didnt know him well so he never cottonned on to me being a car guy at first) had a my10 WRX. wanted more power. MRT advertising and lack of research lead him there.

To sum up a very long story of bullshit:
Car gets driven to sydney from brisbane
MRT install a 2.6L cosworth long block
Then lift a head during run in dyno tuning.
Refit head with stock subaru head bolts
Lift a head during it's first tune after being driven around by MRT for 5000km (with owner paying fuel!, he was billed for 800L of BP98 $1.80/l)
Included in this process he was charged for 3 timing belts, 3 genuine subaru full engine gasket sets.
Charged for one brand new subaru flywheel, pressure plate and clutch.
Clutch slipped badly, charged for another new pressure plate and clutch.
They put some piece of shit tomei turbo on a chinese stainless manifold thats cracked and leaks. Turbo is out of puff by 6000rpm/260kw atw.
They scratched the living fuck out of the engine bay.

List goes on and on, and on....and on.

$46k later. For a 260kw atw engine being absolutely choked, with a locked ecutek tune that does not ever cold start, and is overfuelling like fuck at low throttle.
If the car is hot, it never starts again without needing to crank for 10-15 seconds.

And now it's breathing heavy, suspect it's blown a ringland from being tuned by MRT fuckwits, with the worlds smallest turbo at a billion psi.

Now sadly he knows I could of arranged a 350kw atw package for him that drives like a factory car for under 30k including a 6 speed box.
kiks

Car: 1UZTurbo HQ ute, Gen3 1GZ 5L V12 lib

Postby kiks » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:47 pm

I'll qualify that too by saying the car runs 115-115.5mph, I've driven it extensively and we're good friends now.

Makes me want to scream knowing such cunts exist in the world to take folks for a ride like that.

Fuck MRT, hard.
kiks

Car: 1UZTurbo HQ ute, Gen3 1GZ 5L V12 lib

Postby dr20t » Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:30 pm

Amen

Fk I love you cracka

You're a legend seriously
Addicted to corn juice....

My FrankenStien build thread here: viewtopic.php?t=14137
dr20t

Car: 04 Liberty GT Auto
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?t=14137

Postby bass_straitener » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:00 pm

kiks wrote:I'll qualify that too by saying the car runs 115-115.5mph, I've driven it extensively and we're good friends now.

Makes me want to scream knowing such cunts exist in the world to take folks for a ride like that.

Fuck MRT, hard.

Any thoughts on the other tuners mentioned in this thread or any you'd reccommend?

- Kido tune
- Torqued Performance
- MSR
- Insight Motorsport.
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Car: MY12 C63
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14781

Postby bigBADbenny » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:45 pm

- Coyote
bigBADbenny

Car: MY07 GT-B 6MT OBP Wagon
Profile URL: http://tinyurl.com/agvbzop

Postby BUDDAH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:04 pm

kiks wrote:
BUDDAH wrote:
<GB> wrote:not a fan of mrt

Ok I bite have you ever had work done by MRT have you had a bad experience or just what you read on the internet and follow like a fucked sheep. :roll: :roll: now let me guess :roll:

Im more than happy with the tune and service that did on my Forester

Let me bite.

A friend (didnt know him well so he never cottonned on to me being a car guy at first) had a my10 WRX. wanted more power. MRT advertising and lack of research lead him there.

To sum up a very long story of bullshit:
Car gets driven to sydney from brisbane
MRT install a 2.6L cosworth long block
Then lift a head during run in dyno tuning.
Refit head with stock subaru head bolts
Lift a head during it's first tune after being driven around by MRT for 5000km (with owner paying fuel!, he was billed for 800L of BP98 $1.80/l)
Included in this process he was charged for 3 timing belts, 3 genuine subaru full engine gasket sets.
Charged for one brand new subaru flywheel, pressure plate and clutch.
Clutch slipped badly, charged for another new pressure plate and clutch.
They put some piece of shit tomei turbo on a chinese stainless manifold thats cracked and leaks. Turbo is out of puff by 6000rpm/260kw atw.
They scratched the living fuck out of the engine bay.

List goes on and on, and on....and on.

$46k later. For a 260kw atw engine being absolutely choked, with a locked ecutek tune that does not ever cold start, and is overfuelling like fuck at low throttle.
If the car is hot, it never starts again without needing to crank for 10-15 seconds.

And now it's breathing heavy, suspect it's blown a ringland from being tuned by MRT fuckwits, with the worlds smallest turbo at a billion psi.

Now sadly he knows I could of arranged a 350kw atw package for him that drives like a factory car for under 30k including a 6 speed box.

I must say kiks I hope you have a good few $$$ behind you just in case MRT ever take you on for liable . On good authority you would be in deep deep shit mouthing off on a public forum and so would RIC
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby dr20t » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:19 pm

Precisely the reason I didn't say much earlier as I knew the calibre of lame douche bag you are Buddah that you would resort to such a base level when the intention was merely to warn otherwise well- meaning forum members (addressee of this response excepted, of course) against pirates like your mates.

You make a point of bating people into sharing honest experiences about a place that has performed well-publicized work of a substandard nature, yet you offer absolutely no constructive advice or support of any kind to any forum members ever. You're a tool. Your opinion is worthless and smacks of fanboi, and as you have clearly demonstrated time and time again, you know two tenths of almost nothing, yet parade around like you hold the book of knowledge on everything mechanical.

In summary, you shit me.

And its libel you illiterate, obnoxious and insolent ignoramus. Yes I learnt that being a bank manager (pre-empting your innovative originality here :roll: ). I also learnt how to tell wankers like you where to go and that wasnt taught by anyone but through life experience coming across countless imbeciles who in their own mind were einstein, just like you.

P.S - I love you (and your cute little mobility scooter)

dr20t

Postby <GB> » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:21 pm

Is that what you wanted to say to me but I didn't fall for it Buddha? I know met have threatened guys previous for bad mouthing them
<GB>

Car: 08 Liberty STI
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14660

Postby dr20t » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:24 pm

One more thing. The fact that you bring Ric into your pissy threat of legal action (the one you couldn't spell above - libel) - you doing that demonstrates the extent to which you are a fuckwit.

Ric has allowed this forum to operate autonomously for a very long time, providing a service someone like you should take a lesson from in life, yet your self- centered and disgusting nature couldnt help drag his innocent name into this because you're beloved friends that you're such a fanboi of were advised against

Keep throwing your toys out the cot, big man. Doing yourself a great favour here

Ric if you're reading this - please for the love of God - ban this fool once and for all. He has nothing positive to ever contribute and really drags the quality of this forum to the gutter at each interaction

dr20t

Postby BUDDAH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:46 pm

dr20t wrote:One more thing. The fact that you bring Ric into your pissy threat of legal action (the one you couldn't spell above - libel) - you doing that demonstrates the extent to which you are a fuckwit.

Ric has allowed this forum to operate autonomously for a very long time, providing a service someone like you should take a lesson from in life, yet your self- centered and disgusting nature couldnt help drag his innocent name into this because you're beloved friends that you're such a fanboi of were advised against

Keep throwing your toys out the cot, big man. Doing yourself a great favour here

Ric if you're reading this - please for the love of God - ban this fool once and for all. He has nothing positive to ever contribute and really drags the quality of this forum to the gutter at each interaction

Mick you will need bigger stones if your intent was to upset me :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Last edited by BUDDAH on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby BUDDAH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:06 pm

dr20t wrote:Precisely the reason I didn't say much earlier as I knew the calibre of lame douche bag you are Buddah that you would resort to such a base level when the intention was merely to warn otherwise well- meaning forum members (addressee of this response excepted, of course) against pirates like your mates.

You make a point of bating people into sharing honest experiences about a place that has performed well-publicized work of a substandard nature, yet you offer absolutely no constructive advice or support of any kind to any forum members ever. You're a tool. Your opinion is worthless and smacks of fanboi, and as you have clearly demonstrated time and time again, you know two tenths of almost nothing, yet parade around like you hold the book of knowledge on everything mechanical.

In summary, you shit me.

And its libel you illiterate, obnoxious and insolent ignoramus. Yes I learnt that being a bank manager (pre-empting your innovative originality here :roll: ). I also learnt how to tell wankers like you where to go and that wasnt taught by anyone but through life experience coming across countless imbeciles who in their own mind were einstein, just like you.

P.S - I love you (and your cute little mobility scooter)

You crack me up Mr Banker libel :roll: :roll: :lol:

liable
ˈlʌɪəb(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: liable

responsible by law; legally answerable.
"the credit-card company is liable for any breach of contract"
synonyms: responsible, legally responsible, accountable, answerable, chargeable, blameworthy, at fault, culpable, subject, guilty, faulty, censurable More
"he held the defendants liable for negligence"
antonyms: exempt, unaccountable
subject by law to.
"non-resident trustees are liable to the basic rate of tax"
likely to do or to be something.
"patients were liable to faint if they stood up too suddenly"
synonyms: likely, inclined, tending, disposed, apt, predisposed, prone, given;
Last edited by BUDDAH on Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby dr20t » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Face- palm

:)

You are a classic

Thank you for the laughs.

Just humour me and google libel since you love google so much you tool

;)

dr20t

Postby KiDo_Tuning » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:16 pm

Libel, defamation and slander... come on, you own a Jeep, surely your used to legal action?
KiDo Racing Tunes Info: HERE

Great minds discuss ideas;
Average minds discuss events;
Small minds discuss people
KiDo_Tuning

Car: Subarus + Nissans

Postby BUDDAH » Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:22 pm

KiDo_Tuning wrote:Libel, defamation and slander... come on, you own a Jeep, surely your used to legal action?

Good one MATT stand behind Mick and poke your tongue out :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can you do a tune on my Jeep ??
BUDDAH
I've been banned

PreviousNext

Return to Tuning