The power of the 5th gen LGT

Tuning, diagnostics, ECUs and associated bits and bytes
Forum rules
Please respect copyright.
Do not post full copies of professionally tuned roms!

The power of the 5th gen LGT

Postby 311logan311 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:57 am

Hey everyone,

I came across this forum from a member of legacygt.com.
Quick background. I'm a tuner from Salt lake City, Utah and own a 2010 LGT. I'm using ECUflash for flashing and map revisions, along with RomRaider for logging. My car is completely stock, aside from my custom tune. Tune is set to about 17psi, tapering hard due to my altitude (about 1,370 meters) and fuel available (91 octane; equivalent to 95 RON). After a lot of fine tuning my AVCS (intake and exhaust) I'm very happy with the results. Attached is a Virtual Dyno run (3rd gear, flat road, about 20 degrees Celsius). Although this is not from a rolling dyno, I've found the numbers to be very similar to our local dynapak dyno, when done properly.
Anyway, here is the end result (changed from WHP and WTQ to kW and Nm). Again, this is to the wheels :D

I put my car's stock baseline run as a reference as well. Both done on the same road and similar temperature. I didn't get as wide of an pull (RPM range) with my custom map, but the gains are there!
Attachments
Stock vs Logan's stage 1 map.jpg
Stock vs Logan's stage 1 map.jpg (60.47 KiB) Viewed 1995 times
311logan311

Car: 2010 USDM Legacy GT

Re: The power of the 5th gen LGT

Postby alexeiwoody » Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi mate, impressive increase in torque!

I'd say you're sitting just over 190kwatw by the Melbourne dyno standards, which for a stock tune on 95 is bloody excellent!
Running no. of weeks without breaking something in the lib: 0
No. of things still to fix in in the lib: 97
alexeiwoody

Car: MY07 LibGT 5EAT

Re: The power of the 5th gen LGT

Postby 311logan311 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

Thank you sir! Car feels and pulls great. I miss the looks of my 2006 Legacy GT, but even at stage 2, it was slower than my stage 1 5th gen. 60-80mph time is about 3-4 tenths of a second faster. :)
311logan311

Car: 2010 USDM Legacy GT

Return to Tuning