2010 GenV GT CEL

Tuning, diagnostics, ECUs and associated bits and bytes
Forum rules
Please respect copyright.
Do not post full copies of professionally tuned roms!

2010 GenV GT CEL

Postby garbo41610 » Tue May 07, 2013 11:42 am

Got my first CEL on the GT this morning. Got a call from a very panicked mrs. She's taking it to the mechanic to get it scanned. FML.
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
garbo41610
-stickered-

Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver

Re: 2010 GenV GT CEL

Postby garbo41610 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Double FML... Never, under any circumstance, send your Mrs to have an ECU code read.

Me: "So how did you go at the mechanic"
Her: "Great, the lights don't flash anymore"
Me: "Did he write down the error code for you or explain it"
Her: "What's an error code?"
Me: "beep beep beep beep" (coz I hung up).

Facepalm
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
garbo41610
-stickered-

Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver

Re: 2010 GenV GT CEL

Postby alessandro132 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:42 pm

garbo41610 wrote:Double FML... Never, under any circumstance, send your Mrs to have an ECU code read.

Me: "So how did you go at the mechanic"
Her: "Great, the lights don't flash anymore"
Me: "Did he write down the error code for you or explain it"
Her: "What's an error code?"
Me: "beep beep beep beep" (coz I hung up).

Facepalm

:lol:
TEAM TOYOTA | TEAM HKS

Cusco, HPI, HKS, and a few other bits...
alessandro132
-stickered-

Car: 2000 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16914

Return to Tuning