Just Engine Management

Tuning, diagnostics, ECUs and associated bits and bytes
Forum rules
Please respect copyright.
Do not post full copies of professionally tuned roms!

Just Engine Management

Postby garbo41610 » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi all,

Just curious to see if anyone has had any experience with Just Engine Management in Ingleburn? Have read some positive reviews from WRX drivers and they only charge $660 for a custom WRX tune.
http://www.justenginemanagement.com/

Anyone???
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
garbo41610
-stickered-

Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver

Re: Just Engine Management

Postby SH30RB » Wed May 09, 2012 10:45 pm

time to put your "guinea pig" suit on phil... :twisted:
TEAM FUNERAL HEARSE!
Only slightly modified, I swear!
SH30RB
-stickered-

Car: 05 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14766

Re: Just Engine Management

Postby XT_for_me » Sun May 13, 2012 1:51 am

Currently JEM do not have the definition files for the MY10 GT, however Matt (KiDo Racing tuner) will be tuning in Sydney for 1 week from May 19th, using the JEM dyno. Matt has MY10 definitions too.

Send me a PM if you want to join the queue for his services, currently there are 16 people ahead of you but I think we can fit in a few more.
Stopping is not optional!

KiDo Racing Big Brake Kits, Coilover Suspension, Tunes, Turbo rebuilds, and Kamak Turbos
Brake Kits
Coilovers
Tuning
Chassis Braces

XT_for_me

Car: Subaru Forester MY09 XT

Return to Tuning