ECUTEK REMOVAL , B4 TT

Tuning, diagnostics, ECUs and associated bits and bytes
Forum rules
Please respect copyright.
Do not post full copies of professionally tuned roms!

ECUTEK REMOVAL , B4 TT

Postby Murfb4 » Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:39 am

How many people have had there ECUTEK removed from there car , im about to remove it from my b4 , as i suspect a 2 y/o could of tuned better , im even considering getting S&J to remove as MRT scare the crap out of me with their proper-gander ,

i have a b4 and i have changed just about every sensor in the car out , installed a new FRP ( SARD RJ ) parallel rails , injectors serviced , swapped a AFM, CRANK , CAM , TPS out of anouther car , new front A/F sensor , new Walbro , still i have the thing running rich to the point where black soot and coughing up unburnt fuel . hesistates like a P.O.S on acceleration . i installed new plugs , now they are blacker then a black board , brett from mrt told me to regap them to .6mm still no change ,

if any one has any other idea's other then the ECUTEK thats making my car run like shit let me know
MY02 B4 - SINGLE TURBO
MODS - SOME...
Murfb4

Car: MY02 Liberty B4

Re: ECUTEK REMOVAL , B4 TT

Postby coyote » Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:56 am

If your fuel pressure is higher than that for which the car is tuned, it will of course be rich.

Either test your regulator and pressure, swap back to a standard reg, get the thing retuned ... or all 3.

** Team Tony **
coyote

Return to Tuning