Exhaust Help For Subaru Liberty RX

Exhaust modifications

Re: Exhaust Help For Subaru Liberty RX

Postby LIB80T » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:00 am

Hmmmm, well atm the muffler that the guy before me put on it theres quite a lot of noise inside the car unless my foot is only slight on the pedal keeping the car rolling instead of accelrating, but the guy was saying for the 2.5L to do something like this, ill go ask him how loud he reckons itll be but he did say if i dont like it with or without the resonator once his done i wont have to pay and hell either put it back in or pull it out depending on what we start with so i guess i just have to decide weather the oval will be loud enough or if i should go a cannon, keeping in mind itd have to be a big one cause its 2.5l and it needs to be big to get a nice deep sound, thats why he recommended that massive oval muffler its pretty big, take up all the space that there is
Oh and my gf mums wrx has a slightly smaller oval muffler 4 inch tip but its 3"inch inlet cause its turbo duhh lol, but its actually quite loud its really nice, i guess the 3" though compared to 2.5" probs have a difference lol
LIB80T

Car: 1998 Subaru Liberty 2.5L RX

Re: Exhaust Help For Subaru Liberty RX

Postby LIB80T » Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:18 am

I forgot to mention, the offset muffler isnt completely offset from one side to the other, its inlet is on the right side of the back and the outlet is in the middle of the muffler, so i dont beleive itll muffle as much, so im actually thinking of 2.5" to that muffler instead of 2.25" and ill leave the res in
LIB80T

Car: 1998 Subaru Liberty 2.5L RX

Previous

Return to Exhausts