XFORCE N/A exhaust

Exhaust modifications

XFORCE N/A exhaust

Postby Jesse.slaney » Wed May 15, 2013 5:39 pm

hey guys,

sorry for posting this here but i couldnt post it in the 'everything but cars' section... :(

Im looking at selling my xforce exhuast for me MY07 2.5i n/a liberty post face lift model, its a 2 1/4 exhaust piping with two oval mufflers to 4 inch tips. ( stainless steel versio ot mild steel)
got this in march this year.

looking at doing a custom exhaust and didnt want to modify this as its a good exhuast system and would like for it to go someone who will enjoy it like i did and not let it sit at home and not be used and have the chances of it being damaged.

no marks or scraps and is in new condition,

its still on the car but will be takin off once a interested buyer is found and has arranged something with me :) , looking to take it off and had over to buyer asap once i get my new exhaust so it doesn't get damaged being in storage.

Prefer a local buyer for purchase as well around Newcastle or Sydney region :) happy to help with packaging up if buyer organises freight and so on.

PM or text me 0421487061 for any photos and i also have a few videos :ok: .

cheers. :D
Last edited by Jesse.slaney on Thu May 16, 2013 9:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jesse.slaney

Car: MY07 2.5i subaru liberty N/A

Re: XFORCE N/A exhuast

Postby Smithy » Thu May 16, 2013 12:23 am

Hmmm, would this fit my 2005 Spec B?

Sounds like the same kit I was looking at buying new.. But I've got no issue with 2nd hand.
Please send me pictures and what price are you looking at? :)
Smithy

Car: 2005 3.0R-B

Return to Exhausts