Shaved or Hairy Comments

Funny stuff. Nothing too obscene please...

Shaved or Hairy Comments

Postby Corsair » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 pm

At the risk of appearing puerile, I am adding a few of the reader comments that were featured in The Age newspaper today in response to an article about whether it is good or bad to trim the hedges (http://www.theage.com.au/lifestyle/life ... 25sdx.html).

I had a girlfriend that continually shaved her lady garden by her own choice and preference.
20 years later, we are married, she no longer shaves and its like looking at Osama Bin Laden.
Commenter
Tom
Sep 13, 2012, 10:04AM

How does she manage to keep the turban in place?
Commenter
My 2 cents worth....
Sep 13, 2012, 10:43AM

If the OSB image is what is conjured in your mind by the sight of female pubic hair, I postulate that a subconscious sexual desire of yours for hairy men is coming to the surface.
Commenter
rudy
Sep 13, 2012, 10:52AM

It's up to a woman what whe prefers to to about her own pubic hair. Now at age over 50, I've wrangled with it all ways and personally I prefer mine all off, as it's better for my briefer undies, I like the smoothness and it feels cleaner. I wish people will stop vilifying men who prefer it smooth by accusing them of liking pre-pubescent girls. What a ridiculous statement! No matter how hard I try I could never look pre-pubescent - I have womanly hips and breasts.
That said, I would be repelled just as much by a man who finds womens' pubic hair 'disgusting'.
Commenter
jetsam
Sep 13, 2012, 10:25AM

Correct Jetsam, the prebuescent argument is rediculous.
I lived in Japan where shaving and waxing are a not the done thing, so I am used to some bush. Once I encountered what i would call cavewoman bush out to the sides and almost to the navel, but hell she was a great lover.
These days I do like a smooth chassis with some racing stripes on the bonnet, but hell, it isnt a requirement.
If Moses can part the seas, then surely any man can part...well you know...

Eugh—! For the life of me, I cannot imagine getting warm and cosy with anything other than a proper bush, even a neatly trimmed one! And 'landing strips' or patterned trims are fine. There are lots of creative variations. But not bald and definitely not stubbled — ouch! Fast way to the exit door behind.
Commenter
BoogieMan
Date and time
Sep 13, 2012, 10:33AM

> Fast way to the exit door behind.
[Sniggering] I hope you meant the first of two possible meanings for that metaphor!
Commenter
LH
Sep 13, 2012, 12:06PM

Like shaving your head.
Might look stunning for Natalie Portman, but makes most women look worse than a nice hairstyle.
Commenter
Stamos
Sep 13, 2012, 11:09AM

@Stamos Haha. Definitely!
I went in for a G-String wax in my late teens, and the beautician slipped and I walked out with a brazillian. Most horrifying thing I ever saw. Brought to mind a newly plucked chicken. Never again.
But hey, people can do what they like!
Commenter
Weighing in
Date and time
Sep 13, 2012, 12:07PM

Should have added that dreadlocks never look good.
Commenter
Stamos
Sep 13, 2012, 12:40PM

Why people like cut down old growth forest? Just let it grow, tidy it up (put a camp site there) and enjoy nature. Having said that, my biggest fear is that it gets in my nose and cause a sudden urge to sneeze.
Commenter
K
Sep 13, 2012, 11:52AM

Oh dear, here come all the idiotic comments about men wanting the "pre-pubescent" look. Men like to see things, we are rather visual when it comes to sex. So some us us prefer to be able to see the labia and clitoris. Is this really that hard to understand? Ladies, imagine if all you saw instead was a mass of hair hiding an erect penis....what would you think of that?
And is it so bad to do this for your man if he likes it? Have men never done things they disliked or made them uncomfortable so they can please their partners?
Commenter
GeorgeS
Date and time
Sep 13, 2012, 11:12AM

@GeorgeS."Have men never done things they disliked or made them uncomfortable so they can please their partners?"
Um i'm going to say mine certainly hasn't. And when i did ask him to have a trim he told me to p*ss off.
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
Corsair
-stickered-

Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Re: Shaved or Hairy Comments

Postby Grrl » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:56 am

:lol:
Grrl

Car: MY07 Liberty GT-B STi 6MT Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17591

Postby alessandro132 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Gold :lol:
TEAM TOYOTA | TEAM HKS

Cusco, HPI, HKS, and a few other bits...
alessandro132
-stickered-

Car: 2000 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16914

Postby Lachieg » Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:36 am

Lol - good find.
Lachieg

Car: My06 Liberty Tuned By STI

Postby Dropz » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:28 pm

Haha. some good comments.