One of the funniest things I've read lately.

Funny stuff. Nothing too obscene please...

One of the funniest things I've read lately.

Postby bass_straitener » Tue May 15, 2012 2:02 pm

One of the funniest things I've read on the net lately.

Absolute Gold. :lol:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/cr/B000KKNQBK/p=3/ref=aw_cr_p_drugstore_g_3_2
"If A is a success in life, then A equals x plus y plus z. Work is x; y is play; and z is keeping your mouth shut."
bass_straitener
-stickered-

Car: MY12 C63
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14781

Re: One of the funniest things I've read lately.

Postby 3rspecb » Tue May 15, 2012 2:31 pm

absolute crack up, I literally fell off my chair laughing..
MY06 3rspecb manual sedan, Urban Grey- Shockworks Coilovers '- Gone

MY17 SSv Redline, manual sedan, White.
3rspecb

Car: MY17 SSv Redline

Postby Rome_BRZ » Tue May 15, 2012 3:19 pm

Searing Pain
20 April 2012 By LondonSackBurn
Not since Steve McQueen entered the 'Towering Inferno' has a human object burnt so intensely.

:lol:
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby imania » Tue May 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Lol, very funny indeed
imania

Car: 2007 Liberty GT Tuned by STi

Postby Corsair » Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 am

"Last week my wife disappeared into the bathroom with a tube of Veet and emerged some hours later with a spoozle like an immaculately manicured camels hoof..."

:lol: Should I even ask how you found this product? Question unrelated to the above quote].
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
Corsair
-stickered-

Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Postby alessandro132 » Thu May 17, 2012 9:43 am

27 April 2012 By Bill Stickers
Deeply tormented at posessing pubic hair that was not dis-similar, in appearance and feel, to the brambles of the most neglected Oxfordshire countryside, I decided to pilfer some Veet Gel. In times of such austerity, any man who pays just shy of nine sterling for 200ml of anything is fundamentally gormless.

It was a toss up between this product, which impressed me with its sophisticated use of the French word 'Creme', and an encrusted old razor I found in some public toilets on the outskirts of a Huddersfield industrial estate. Fundamentally I just can't trust anything northern unless it's a delivery of coal for my log burner.

I slopped all 200ml onto my pork nuggets, having always having been a fellow who enjoys copious amounts of gravy on a sunday roast. As a man of short stature, I was unable to flop them over the edge of the basin. I started wishing I'd invested in a French style bidet to accompany my creme; it would have been most satisfactory to place my boeuf and oeufs onto the cold porcelain.

As I was standing, casually observing my two balls like a man assessing a tricky snooker shot, I realised the dog was barking outside. By the time I had walked down the stairs and let the two legged, excrement loving cretin out into the garden, I realised all was not well. The most intolerable pain had enveloped the two old boys, and indeed the base of my passion baton. To make matters worse a small amount had dripped over into the dark side, leaving my rectum feeling like a dragons nostril for several days.

Bright red, and with more hair falling out than an overstressed parrot, my giblets and ringsting had to be dealt with. Luckily I was in my garden, and I could hose down the fire with my recently purchased powerhose.

Unfortunatley, the local community support officer was strolling by and he arrested me for flouting the hosepipe ban.

Neither worth the pain or fixed penalty notice, but five stars for effectiveness.
TEAM TOYOTA | TEAM HKS

Cusco, HPI, HKS, and a few other bits...
alessandro132
-stickered-

Car: 2000 JZX100 Toyota Chaser Tourer V
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=16914

Return to Humour