Whats your nickname & how did you get it?

Funny stuff. Nothing too obscene please...

Re: Whats your nickname & how did you get it?

Postby B8ZE » Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:24 pm

bates91 wrote:my surname is bate...
so it took about two weeks into starting year 7 before some genius realised that i was technically "masterbate"
thats the only one thats stuck for years, apart from bates, i guess cos most people find it easier to say than bate

That's pretty much my story right there and the funny thing is everyone thinks that you have never heard it before :angry2:

Batesy is the main one i guess & Smiley @ work due to my not so friendly disposition :P
B8ZE

Re: WHATS YOUR NICKNAME & HOW DID YOU GET IT?

Postby Stu » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:41 pm

Twinkle wrote:.... guy couldnt remember my name and kept thinking it was Vikram. How do you get Vikram for Kelvin.....

Must have been lysdectic ......... or was that dyslectic :lol: :lol:
I own a Liberty honest!

2008 Liberty GT tuned by STI #43 obs black sedan - 211Kw atw - WSID 13.136 @ 106mph 1.825 60ft - Wakefield 1:13.518
2005 Liberty 2.5i silver wagon - The daily "Beater" - a bit slower
Stu

Car: 2008 Lib GT STI #43, 2005 Lib 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13003

Postby Sentinel » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Had rusty for many years in primary and into high school due to braces...

That then changed to tiny when I suddenly shot up from about 5 foot to 6'6"... Had that for most of high school and all through basketball.

In uni I filled out in the gym and become know as big fella and that stuck for about 10 years.

When I broke my broke my back it quickly changed to broke back dude and with that came 22kg's of lost muscle... :evil:

Now I'm called grasshopper 'coz I'm all legs and arms but can still crash the boards easily. Haha. :)
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby Rome_BRZ » Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:22 pm

Sentinel wrote:Had rusty for many years in primary and into high school due to braces...

That then changed to tiny when I suddenly shot up from about 5 foot to 6'6"... Had that for most of high school and all through basketball.

In uni I filled out in the gym and become know as big fella and that stuck for about 10 years.

When I broke my broke my back it quickly changed to broke back dude and with that came 22kg's of lost muscle... :evil:

Now I'm called grasshopper 'coz I'm all legs and arms but can still crash the boards easily. Haha. :)

Pics or it didn't happen...

I mean..ummm :roll:
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby DJC » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 pm

DJC - Cole is my family name. Starts with a C, the DJ part i'm sure you can all figure out (clue: it involves turntables). Been that for the past 15 years or so.
Prior to that it was Mole. Again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. :twisted:
:::MY04 Regal Blue Liberty GT Premium:::
|Lowered King Springs|KiDo ECU tune|HID conversion|HKS Filter|LEDs|Slotted rotors|TB Quad Tip exhaust|more TBA...
DJC
-stickered-

Car: MY04 GT Regal Blue Sedan

Postby Rome_BRZ » Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:59 pm

DJC wrote:DJC - Cole is my family name. Starts with a C, the DJ part i'm sure you can all figure out (clue: it involves turntables). Been that for the past 15 years or so.
Prior to that it was Mole. Again you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out. :twisted:

Glad to see you still spin turntables like a REAL DJ!
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Previous

Return to Humour