Whats your nickname & how did you get it?

Funny stuff. Nothing too obscene please...

Whats your nickname & how did you get it?

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:00 pm

im starting this thread after reading garbos story on one of my threads.
so whats your nickname/names and how did you get it?
Last edited by THE REAL IRISH on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Car: OVER AND OUT

Re: WHATS YOUR NICKNAME & HOW DID YOU GET IT?

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:24 pm

i have had 3 nicknames in my time, the first was from year 7 to year 10 when i was a boarder at chevalier college in bowral.
on my first day after my parents said goodbye and i was unpacking my bag into my dresser all the year 12 boys walk in for the traditional induction.
the first bloke walks straight up to me aske me to move (away from my dresser) he looks in there and see's all my sutff hanging on the right and all the shelves filled with chocolate,chips, lollies ect ect....
he turns straight around in front of everyone and says "listen up slim, im going to have to confiscate these items"
puzzled i looked at him and said "whats slim" he replied "we obviously not you" everyone errupted in laughter! :lol: :lol: :lol:
i was 4ft tall and 12 stone (76kg) short and fat.....
from that day on i was known as "slim"

when i left chev, i went to live with my mum who lived in shellharbour, wollongong.
i began school at warilla high, on my first day a guy walked up to me and said "aussies over there (pointing to one side of the quad), wogs over there(pointing to the other side) and the rest are losers."
this guy was none other then matt cooper the centre for the dragons......
so after a few days of hanging out with the aussies i wasnt fitting in, they all surfed and smoked weed and i wasnt into that shit and i was an outcast with them, so i swapped sides and sat with the wogs who also wouldnt talk to me.
after lunch we had science most of the wogs in warilla were macedonians i sat at a table and they all sat around me.
the guy who ended up being one of my best mates to this day was a turk and he broke the ice "hey buddy, how come you were sitting with us today your not a wog are you?"
i said "man im aussie" he said "your whiter then a ghost are u sure your not something else?, what are your parents"
im like "my mum and dad are irish" he said to me "where were u born?" i replied "in ireland" he then said
"well in that case your fucking irish so you can sit with us if you like, but when the shit hits the fan you fight with us ok"

i agreed about a week later an all out wog vs aussie brawl broke out in the quad and i got my ass handed to me by matt cooper and luke bailey also a player for the titans and former dragons front rower.

my 3rd and most recent nick name is picasso thanks to clarence obviously because of the way i have made my car look.....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by THE REAL IRISH on Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Postby bradr » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:27 pm

BJ - first two initials

(I'm an accountant - not very imaginative)

And my surname is Reynolds - so I guess that makes me Irish, too....

Oh - and what was your second nickname?
bradr

Car: MY06 3.0R-SpecB Sedan

Postby Nottage969 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Nickname given to me by my brothers is "miney vaginey". Not 100% sure why. Miney because I'm
The youngest and the runt and skinny/lanky, and vaginey just because we're males and that type of stuff
Always makes an appearance! :P.

Just a note Irish... Any chance you could not make all your thread titles in capitals mate? Not really necessarily and think it's also apart of forum rules. Cheers :)
MY03 Subaru Liberty RX 2.5L Special Edition 5spd Manual - Silver

Single-tip Junbl Muffler
18x7 Spec B Alloy Wheels
Pioneer Headdeck and 6.5" Splits
Nottage969

Car: Silver MY03 RX Special Ed.

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:50 pm

bradr wrote:
Oh - and what was your second nickname?

irish.....given to me buy a bunch of macedonian and turkish school kids
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:53 pm

Nottage969 wrote:Just a note Irish... Any chance you could not make all your thread titles in capitals mate? Not really necessarily and think it's also apart of forum rules. Cheers :)

sorry mate all fixed
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Postby Nottage969 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:00 pm

THE REAL IRISH wrote:
Nottage969 wrote:Just a note Irish... Any chance you could not make all your thread titles in capitals mate? Not really necessarily and think it's also apart of forum rules. Cheers :)

sorry mate all fixed

Oh cheers!! :D. Didn't expect you to bother actually changing it, just for future reference. Thanks for taking it well :)
MY03 Subaru Liberty RX 2.5L Special Edition 5spd Manual - Silver

Single-tip Junbl Muffler
18x7 Spec B Alloy Wheels
Pioneer Headdeck and 6.5" Splits
Nottage969

Car: Silver MY03 RX Special Ed.

Re: Whats your nickname & how did you get it?

Postby jimbo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Well I'm a red head so you don't need a big imagination to workout the nicknames I've had :-p

Ranga, Bloodnut, bluey, etc.
Blue Holden SS-V ute.....stock for now
jimbo

Car: VE SS-V Ute

Postby Gripped » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:18 pm

well i had a few in high school cos i get picked on and weak and stuff but yeah to many to remember
but the most recent 1 is "cuz"
i got this cos my friends kno that some lebos like to say "my cousin is my mechanic" or something like that
and also i fixed a few things of theirs so yeah :D
Gripped

Car: R32 4 Door Skyline
Profile URL: http://instagram.com/cosmocow

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:51 am

jimbo wrote:Well I'm a red head so you don't need a big imagination to workout the nicknames I've had :-p

Ranga, Bloodnut, bluey, etc.

my son is a ranga and he is proud of it!
he has many nick names
*ginga ninja
*chicken mcnugget
my personal favourite:
* FIVE
why you ask?

Last edited by THE REAL IRISH on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Postby Deep Heat » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:52 am

THE REAL IRISH wrote:i agreed about a week later an all out wog vs aussie brawl broke out in the quad and i got my ass handed to me by matt cooper and luke bailey also a player for the titans and former dragons front rower.

Fun school.

King Kong for a while becasue my initals are KK.
Vikram was there for a while because some dud school camp guy couldnt remember my name and kept thinking it was Vikram. How do you get Vikram for Kelvin.....
Jack_Keaka wrote: I like my women like subarus, box explodes and does a head easily.
Deep Heat
formerly Twinkle

Postby THE REAL IRISH » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:53 am

Twinkle wrote:
THE REAL IRISH wrote:i agreed about a week later an all out wog vs aussie brawl broke out in the quad and i got my ass handed to me by matt cooper and luke bailey also a player for the titans and former dragons front rower.

Fun school.

King Kong for a while becasue my initals are KK.
Vikram was there for a while because some dud school camp guy couldnt remember my name and kept thinking it was Vikram. How do you get Vikram for Kelvin.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THAT SHOULD BE YOUR NUMBER PLATE IMO
OVER AND OUT
THE REAL IRISH

Postby The Sean » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:41 am

TS - The Sean, we had a new guy start at one of my previous jobs called Sean, he was hopeless, I was there first and at the time we spoke about ourselves in the third person so that stuck.

Tyrone - The fat black guy from Snatch, got that one because my english mates (lived in Bondi for a while, my mate Tom got called Tommy the Tit etc.) thought I was a shite driver when I thought I was good (I'm also overweight and brown so it is visual too). It was a running joke for so long that I did the rally course because we'd been saying 'You've done a rally course, ain't you Tyrone? 'Course I have'!

Rhino - It happened one drunk afternoon, just after I started working for a fire proofing company, my mates and I were watching 'The Gods Must Be Crazy' and there's that scene where the Rhino runs onto screen and stamps out the fire the white guy lit. The mockumentary voice over guy said something along the lines of 'The Rhino is the self appointed Fire Marshal of the bush' or some such and it stuck. I like this one so I use it for online gamer tags etc but as mates are mates, more derogatory ones get used more often.

Apu / Paki / Choco - I'm indian, brown, a little overweight (moreso these days) grew up in Western Sydney and worked in a service station while studying at uni. Schoolyard racism, don't need to be a rocket surgeon to figure out how these came into use. They used to mildly annoy me when growing up but makes you stronger over time.

Shizzy - Sean sort of rhymes with Shizznit, this one probably gets used the most, it was given to me around the time Snoop Dogg ended a lot of his words with -izzle. Strange thing is I'm not really into rap that much but at the time, the mate of mine who first used it was a white boy from Castle Hill (Sydney) who was overextending himself into the black rapper dream a bit too much.
Now that I'm in North America, I'm greatly concerned about raised pick-up trucks and owners of wedge shaped vehicles. Seriously, not only do you have to be concerned about one hitting you in an accident, they stand a good chance of driving over you at the same time!
The Sean

Car: Want a '06-'09 F150 (When in Rome!)

Postby bates91 » Sun Jul 17, 2011 5:03 am

my surname is bate...
so it took about two weeks into starting year 7 before some genius realised that i was technically "masterbate"
thats the only one thats stuck for years, apart from bates, i guess cos most people find it easier to say than bate

p.s. IRISH - i like the picasso tag you got given :)
always good to have different modding styles on here. sex spec (as my friends call it) looks better on a gen 4 liberty than on a pulsar SSS :) you just needed a bright coloured paint job and some fluffy dice to finish it off :lol:
if you take any offence to this, its not meant in any seriousness, just lightening the mood :)
and regarding your latest intro topic, im not one to hold grudges, and ive read all of your initial stuff
sorry to hear about the whole car issue, hope it all gets sorted soon
bates91
-stickered-

Car: BMW 135i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15799

Postby B4 Dave » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:47 pm

The only nickname I even had was in primary school, Kemps Creek public school to be precise, west of Liverpool in Sydney out near badgery creek NSW.

A lot has changed out there now with a lot of ethnic/asian farmers but back then it was really aussie and nobody took the time to pronounce any ethnic names properly. Some of the other Italians had easy names to pronounce but no one seemed able to pronounce "Calgaro" so I got Cow as in "cow-garo". Being a fat kid probably contributed too, as cows are generally well proportioned around the middle.

Ever since its just been Dave.
MY 02 BE Liberty B4, current mods 3"TBE and exceedy heavy duty clutch, STI pink springs rear, King springs front,Whiteline sway bars front and rear, whiteline antilift kit. Future mods, tune.
MY07 JDM GT-B wagon sti edition with 6 speed manual. 3" TBE with stock mufflers.
B4 Dave

Car: MY02 B4 & MY07JDM GT-B Wagon

Next

Return to Humour