Funny Car Ad - Lancer

Funny stuff. Nothing too obscene please...

Re: Funny Car Ad - Lancer

Postby swingn » Tue May 24, 2011 10:37 am

The guy is a tad all over the place with his write up :P

Car would go like stink though... EVO dash cluster, 4G63 with basic performance upgrades & sticky tyres :)

Still wouldn't buy it :P heheheheheh
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Re: Funny Car Ad - Lancer

Postby garbo41610 » Tue May 24, 2011 10:58 am

Professionally weighed! No wonder it's so expensive. Thank god it's got fully sick King Springs in the front and Pedders in the back, makes me feel safer with all that poweeeeeeeeeer!

If it IS genuine, I can only imagine what the torque steer would be like under any form of acceleration.
Car(s): Steel Silver MY10 GT Wagon + 1985 Subaru Sherpa

Mods: (GT) HKS Panel Filter. The HKS I put in the MY10 is the same filter I took out of my MY05 GT. So yes, they do fit. Custom leather heel pad to minimise carpet wear in the drivers footwell. Slotted front rotors. (Sherpa) 14'' 6 Spoke mags, Chrome Gear Shift (sick!), Alloy Pedals (sicker!), new positive and negative battery terminals, Alpine cda-9827 H/U, JBL GT 6x9's boxed and mounted (sickest!), Kicker DS650.2 component speakers mounted in the footwells in flibreglass pods, Alpine MRP-F200 4 channel amp (4x40wRMS), Rebadged with hektik chrome eBay badges, STi stickers for more powaaaa, "leather" handbrake boot, recarpetted with grey/black car carpet from Bunnings, sick Clarke Rubber boot mat, polished and waxed.
garbo41610
-stickered-

Car: MY10 GT Wagon Steel Silver

Return to Humour