Webbers title Charge

Discuss F1, V8s, etc., as well as competing in your Liberty.

Webbers title Charge

Postby zoidberg99 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 am

Quite a few people have written him off now since the DNF in South Korea. I think its a bit premature though. If form is anything to go by, Webs won last yrs Brazilian GP, and the Red Bulls were quick in Abu Dhabi (vettel won).

all the mathematicals aside, best bet for him is to win both races, or win one and podium ahead of Alonso in the other. It does need to be said that if red bull does not take the drivers championship it is their own fault. two races out from the end and they are not yet backing a driver home. stupid.

I dont know about you lot, but i was cheering for joy when Vettels engine failed on sunday. Stupid Stupid wanker :angry2:
zoidberg99
-stickered-

Car: 2005 MY06 3.0R-B

Re: Webbers title Charge

Postby 3rspecb » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:01 am

zoidberg99 wrote:Quite a few people have written him off now since the DNF in South Korea. I think its a bit premature though. If form is anything to go by, Webs won last yrs Brazilian GP, and the Red Bulls were quick in Abu Dhabi (vettel won).
all the mathematicals aside, best bet for him is to win both races, or win one and podium ahead of Alonso in the other. It does need to be said that if red bull does not take the drivers championship it is their own fault. two races out from the end and they are not yet backing a driver home. stupid.
I dont know about you lot, but i was cheering for joy when Vettels engine failed on sunday. Stupid Stupid wanker :angry2:

+ 1
MY06 3rspecb manual sedan, Urban Grey- Shockworks Coilovers '- Gone

MY17 SSv Redline, manual sedan, White.
3rspecb

Car: MY17 SSv Redline

Postby Mr Cali » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:05 pm

No one likes Vettel !!!
When his engine blew, all I could think of was if only Webber took it easy in the first few laps he would have won that race and would almost be certain to have taken out the championship :(
Mr Cali

Car: Silver Gen IV Liberty GT

Postby swingn » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:41 pm

I really hope Webber does get up... He is actually a very good driver & has had some really bad luck in previous years.
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Postby sooobi » Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:33 am

It was an awesome season!! Mmm 2011.. can't wait!
Gen1, Gen2, Gen3, Gen4.. No mods, honest...
sooobi

Car: my05mt GT b.spec no neons
Profile URL: http://forum.liberty.asn.au

Return to Racing / Motorsport