Whiteline Performance Centre / Pedders South Melbourne intro

Whiteline Performance Centre / Pedders South Melbourne intro

Postby PEDSM » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:31 pm

Evening All,

Some of you may know me from ozfoz.com and/or previous dealings with whiteline product, i thought i would join up here and share some love.

i ( Reade ) and my business partner ( Ben ) own Pedders South Melbourne which is also a Whiteline Authorised Performance Centre.

In the past the range of products a Pedders store could offer a typical Liberty owner or any Subaru for that matter has been slightly dissapointing but since Pedders has joined forces with Whiteline and released our new range of coilovers along with being national Bilstein distributors, im pretty proud to say we can actually put together really good handling packages at very competitive prices.

The Research and Development departments at both Pedders and Whiteline have really opened their eyes to the performance market lately and are keen to please, if there is anything we dont make and you guys are screaming out for, let me know and push it forward to R&D

Note: Due to Franchise rules and respect for product value i wont be offering rock bottom forum group buys on Whiteline or Pedders gear and i cannot freight outside of my area, if you are interested in purchasing any product i post information on and are not able to come to our store, feel free to contact myself and i can point you in the direction of a Pedders store who can help you out.

I can however offer top notch service and advice on your suspension woes, We will always look after the forum members who are able to make it into our store.

Reade

*Edit - yikes better add some contact details!!

131 Market St South Melbourne
03 9699 4630

southmelbourne@pedders.com.au
PEDSM

Car: Xr4

Re: Whiteline Performance Centre / Pedders South Melbourne intro

Postby Arith » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:31 pm

Excellent! Welcome aboard Reade! Pity you can't freight your items but at least the Melbournians can enjoy your service.

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby gubbo » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:18 pm

Hi there Reade and welcome to the board. Just like to let everyone know that this is the mob that did my swaybar install and
my impression of them was that they are a professional and well sorted bunch. Even with the hiccup of ordering in the wrong
part, they happily put everything back on my car only to have to redo it again with the correct parts the next day, all the while
giving me a lift to work and back in their awesome fiesta xr4 which is fully kitted out. Highly recommend going to these guys
for your suspension needs.
Ride: | MY06 Subaru Lberty 3.0R-B Wagon | Obsidian Black Pearl |
Mods: gubbo's worklog
gubbo

Car: 06 Subaru Liberty 3.0R-B

Postby Sentinel » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:18 pm

Welcome Reade!

Good to see another business foraying into our forums! (yay)

Not good to see your point about no rock bottom pricing (boo hiss)

Great to hear we have a suspension guru among us! (yay).

Cheers
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby THERB3 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:46 pm

Hi Reade,

I am after Whiteline Sway bars for a MY05 3.0RB Wagon.

Can you PM what these are going for ?

Thx.
MY05 Subaru Liberty Wagon 3.0RB Silver 6MT

Modifications:
19" Rays/Volk GT30 Wheels :: Hi Tech Mufflers :: HKS Panel Filter :: STi Front Lip :: 6000K HID Driving/Fog Lights :: LED Parkers/Licence/Map/Dome :: Brembo Package :: V-Tune :: Tein Flex Coilovers & EDFC Controller :: HKC Carbon Bonnet Scoop :: Hanabi Smoked LED Rear Tail Lights :: Eyelids :: Goodridge Braided Lines :: JDM Front Bar :: Corazon Grille :: Pioneer AVH-X8650BT / Alpine PDX5 Amp

Current Plans:
Whiteline SwayBars ::
THERB3
-stickered-

Car: MY05 Subaru Liberty 3.0RB Wagon

Postby PEDSM » Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:07 am

THERB3 wrote:Hi Reade,

I am after Whiteline Sway bars for a MY05 3.0RB Wagon.

Can you PM what these are going for ?

Thx.

PM'd
PEDSM

Car: Xr4

Re: Whiteline Performance Centre / Pedders South Melbourne i

Postby misterpoh » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Went to their store today.

+1 for their service and expertise.

Willing to spend time with a potential customer and resulted in a buying customer.

Thanks to Ben for the advise.
misterpoh

Car: 36J Lib 3.0R

Re: Whiteline Performance Centre / Pedders South Melbourne i

Postby Corsair » Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:19 pm

A BIG belated thumbs up for Pedders South Melbourne. Got a rear sway bar and mounts back in March from Ben and Reade who were not only kind enough to fit me in late on a Friday before a long weekend, but also gave me a food/drink voucher for a local cafe' while I waited and left a bottle of wine on the front seat for my return. They also gave me a packet of grease to use on the bushes. Exceptional service and highly recommended! :good:
I got this plan. It's called 'Save Ass'. And the way it works is this - I slip outta one of these windows and I run like a bastard!
Corsair
-stickered-

Car: MY09 Liberty 2.5i
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15709

Return to Pedders SM