Intro and other information

Intro and other information

Postby lolzer » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:01 am

Hey guys,

Some of you might know me from OZFOZ where I spend most of my lurking hours. I have had quite some success with selling on there and decided to join other Subaru communities which might appreciate the products.

To be honest, I have never had experience with Subarus until I bought the MY09 Forester.

This is not a job for me and I don't pretend that I am some gun-ho expert, or multi-man team selling to all the hi-performance workshops all over the world.

My strengths in business are the relentless amount of hours I put into research and trialing of products. And I use the products I sell.

I have operated businesses since I finished school and all through out my RMIT days as well.

This started in 2001 with an introduction into MLM scams that I almost believed.
Naivety was king in that era of my life, but the good news was I started learning about business.
I started selling custom made tapes that my father manufactured, all with the customers required logo's that streamed for kilometers of sticky-tape.
I realised why I was initially unsuccessful and later on, successful with this business.
I studied at RMIT in a computer science course that I absolutely disliked, at the same time I completed a private investigators course. This part of my business still operates from 5 years ago.
I have sold prototype electronics for a short period, with the aid of those that know how to put that stuff on the circuit boards!
In 2007 I also trained to be an off-shore diver, but I found this wasn't for me (After spending $17k!), so I continued with what I know best.
Occasionally I get requests for putting together websites for individuals and companies, which I palm off to experts in Poland. (No e-commerce stuff though, ask Xt_for_me from OZFOZ for a recommendation)

These days I continue to work in investigation, distribute products (including divers parts, printed tapes, vodka and food outlet supplies - eg. fast food packaging) and now car parts.

Hopefully I can bring you what you want for the price you want.
Unlike some sellers, I can usually be contacted all day online/by phone.

Phone:
lolzer

Car: 09 Forester XT

Re: Intro and other information

Postby Sentinel » Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Welcome Chris!

Good to see another seller offering their wares.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Return to Crisp Products - inactive