Crisp products - EJ20 Unequal length $665

Crisp products - EJ20 Unequal length $665

Postby lolzer » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:47 pm

While the Aussie dollar is good, I can let you guys get away with ridiculously low prices for high quality products.

Price:
$665 delivered Australia wide, Pick-up available (PM for details)

Check these out:

Specs:

High quality Stainless SUS304
----------------------------
Main Pipe: 39 / 42.7 mm
Collecting Pipe: 57 / 60 mm
Up-Pipe: 57 / 60 mm
Wall thickness: 2.5+ mm
----------------------------
High quality welds

Suits engine style:
GC8 / GF8: Nov. 1992 ~ Aug. 2000 *
GDB / GGB A Type: Aug. 2000 ~ Aug. 2001 *
GDB / GGB B Type: Sep. 2001 ~ Oct. 2002 *

*May suit others, these aren't confirmed yet. I have not had expirence fitting these to any Forester yet, I can obtain measurements of the pipes but it is your responsibility to check if the item is suited to your vehicle. PM me if you wish to be the first to trial these on your vehicle, otherwise there maybe a 20% re-stocking fee. Be specific in your measurement requests. Damaged/used returned goods cannot be refunded fully, all stock is checked before shipping for welding errors,deformation and cracking. Please phone me immediately if the stock appears to be damaged through shipping.

The manufacturer states that to this day, not one of their headers has cracked from street use. This is also due to wax-release pipe manufacture. Be careful with clearances, as they maybe altered from fitment.

Product is imported from the manufacturer/Supplier Nikkeru Supootsu, (Japan).

I highly recommend ceramic wrap for the headers. This is to increase the efficency of exhaust gas flow (Physically can be explained by gas expansion/shrinkage with heat transfer) and this also reduces your engine bay heat soak.

Tuning is essential to realise the potential of these headers.

Supporting mods recommended: Upgraded TMIC, upgraded turbo.
lolzer

Car: 09 Forester XT

Return to Crisp Products - inactive