Tyres (NSW)

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

Tyres (NSW)

Postby Mr04Liberty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:41 am

After some interest from Senator and HKS180 I have decided to create this post.

Tyres well we all got them we all need them
After speaking with a friend I have been able to get some pricing, good pricing according to Senator's quote but I would like to know if more people would be interested and if so a group buy could reduce pricing for all. (maybe should be posted in group buys)

Pirrelli Nero's 225 40 r18's, tyres Senator was looking for I have found for about $350 which is about $50 a tyre off of his quote
Also have the opportunity to reduce this amount with group buys

If there are other tyres people are looking for let me know, but better to have a collective group for same tyre

8) 8) 8)
MY04 TWINS
MY04 2.5i Liberty - My Car (Team White)
18" Lenso, Twin X-Force Exhaust, HKS Panel Filter, Blitz Cabin Filter, Angel Eyes, HID's Low Beam, Super Low King Springs, Custom Tan Leather Interior
Wanted:Tan leather shift boot, handbrake boot, centre console. Adjustable coil overs, the never ending list...

MY04 2.0i Liberty - Wife's Car (Team White)
HID's Low Beam, LED's: Boot, Map Lights, Centre Light, HKS Panel Filter, Blitz Cabin Filter
Mr04Liberty

Car: MY04 2.5i Lib + MY04 2.0i Lib

Re: Tyres (NSW)

Postby sundayDriver » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

Mr04Liberty wrote:After some interest from Senator and HKS180 I have decided to create this post.

Tyres well we all got them we all need them
After speaking with a friend I have been able to get some pricing, good pricing according to Senator's quote but I would like to know if more people would be interested and if so a group buy could reduce pricing for all. (maybe should be posted in group buys)

Pirrelli Nero's 225 40 r18's, tyres Senator was looking for I have found for about $350 which is about $50 a tyre off of his quote
Also have the opportunity to reduce this amount with group buys

If there are other tyres people are looking for let me know, but better to have a collective group for same tyre

8) 8) 8)

I'm probably due for a new set in about 3 or 4 months. I'd be interested in PZero neros, but in 225/45 R18s. the bigger sidewall is better for my car and the ABS likes it too.
what's your time frame??
It's the fastest who gets paid, it's the fastest who gets laid.
sundayDriver

Postby The Sean » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:34 pm

+1 to what Sunday Drive said, both in size and estimated time.
Now that I'm in North America, I'm greatly concerned about raised pick-up trucks and owners of wedge shaped vehicles. Seriously, not only do you have to be concerned about one hitting you in an accident, they stand a good chance of driving over you at the same time!
The Sean

Car: Want a '06-'09 F150 (When in Rome!)

Postby Mr04Liberty » Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Time frame is when a few guys are ready to buy at the same time
we do a small meet take you down to the shop I'll speak with my mate and make a buy at the same time
the price I'm sure includes fitting them to your car not just buying the tyres unless you don't want them fitted
when a few people come together I will ask him to put the type of wheels in stock and give us a time slot
just so we can be efficient. Then there's always time for a cruse later
MY04 TWINS
18" Lenso, Twin X-Force Exhaust, HKS Panel Filter, Blitz Cabin Filter, Angel Eyes, HID's Low Beam, Super Low King Springs, Custom Tan Leather Interior
Wanted:Tan leather shift boot, handbrake boot, centre console. Adjustable coil overs, the never ending list...

HID's Low Beam, LED's: Boot, Map Lights, Centre Light, HKS Panel Filter, Blitz Cabin Filter
Mr04Liberty

Postby BUDDAH » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:01 am

I need a set now and work near Mascot any suggestions where I can pick a set up >>>

Will these be as good as RE050A's?????
BUDDAH
I've been banned

Postby Mr04Liberty » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:43 am

Mascot not sure where you could find a set as im not familiar with the area...
RE050A Bridgestone tires well each to there own i suppose and depending on what you want from the tire
Pirrellis seem to be one of the more expensive tyre producers ive found, but if you would like me to find out cost on the Bridgestone's
Pm me the details on size and I will see what i can do...
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
MY04 TWINS

Mr04Liberty

Postby smythie » Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 pm

Assuming he is intending on sticking with the stock size (he's sticking with the stock tyre afterall) he'll be after 215/45R18
Flag Bitch

MY06 3.0RB
smythie

Car: MY06 3RB - Blue

Postby Mr04Liberty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:36 pm

Up dated...

255/35/18's Pirrelli pzeros current price is $475
group buys could reduce this a little
MY04 TWINS

Mr04Liberty

Postby coyote » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Mr04Liberty wrote:255/35/18's

Won't fit.

** Team Tony **
coyote

Postby steve_m » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:18 pm

Hey,

You might want to check what "Version" of the pirelli tyre you're getting... there is an all season version which has a different pattern and hardness. I think it's designed for north american cars...
Have a look at the discussion here, from when i was looking for a new set last year..
My06 Liberty Tuned by STi
steve_m

Postby Mr04Liberty » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:22 pm

these are not for a Liberty
they are for a different car someone has asked me about
its just an indication for those searching for tyres what the cost is like for certain tyres
MY04 TWINS

Mr04Liberty

Postby SiLeNcA » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

Hey Guys,

Is this group buy still happening?? or has it been done? Thanks

Ron
STI Replica Front Lip Spoiler | STI Replica Rear Lip Spoiler | Catback Exhaust | 3.5" Chrome Muffler Tips | Lavinhard Fin7 18" Gunmetal Rims | Falken 215/40Z/R18 Tyres | Zero Sports LCA Bushes | Xenon HID's 6000k
SiLeNcA

Car: Subaru Liberty 05

Postby Mr04Liberty » Tue May 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Tyres are always available
its more the people need to get together if they want further discounts on tyres
if you are interested in a certain tyre pm me
otherwise get others interested for a group buy
MY04 TWINS

Mr04Liberty

Postby adam » Tue May 04, 2010 3:20 pm

BUDDAH wrote:Will these be as good as RE050A's?????

if they are the aussie spec one's, not quite, if they are the u.s one's, nowhere near.
I spend most of my money on booze, fast cars and women, I just waste the rest...
adam

Postby The Sean » Tue May 04, 2010 3:39 pm

From reading around, I got the same impression (re. the Neros vs the RE050As) and seeing that I got quoted $380 a doughnut from a bloke in South Windsor, I will change my vote from:

+1 to 0 via a -1

Thanks anyway.
Now that I'm in North America, I'm greatly concerned about raised pick-up trucks and owners of wedge shaped vehicles. Seriously, not only do you have to be concerned about one hitting you in an accident, they stand a good chance of driving over you at the same time!
The Sean

Car: Want a '06-'09 F150 (When in Rome!)

Next

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories