3M Di Noc Carbon Fiber Film

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

3M Di Noc Carbon Fiber Film

Postby 06 blitzen » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:18 pm

More curious than serious.....but ive managed to find a wholesaler who will sell me a bulk roll of the awesome 3M CF film

price shipped works out at approx AUD$75 for a 4' x 4' sheet (it comes on a roll 4' x 162' so any length is available)
for this to be viable for me i would need a few interested parties ie something like 20 people wanting 4' lengths.

if for some insane reason i need more than one roll i can drop the price by almost $10 for a 4' x 4' sheet.

fyi the price will be the same if you buy a 4x4 sheet or 4 x 40 sheet, all ive done is taken the total price and divided it down to a dimension most likely to be bought, so it gives you an idea.
Last edited by 06 blitzen on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2006 Liberty BLITZEN
Twin Stainless Exhaust, HKS Panel Filter, RREV S Type Spoiler, Eyelids, Outback Bonnet, HID's
06 blitzen

Car: 06 blitzen

Re: 3M Di Noc Carbon Fiber Film

Postby teK-- » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:20 pm

i've used that stuff it's awesome. I'd go another half piece in the size you quoted if someone else wants to share with me.
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Re: 3M Di Noc Carbon Fiber Film

Postby GTSPECB STI » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:31 pm

second that I bought from this supplier and they were excellent to deal with https://www.metrodecals.com/store/html/ ... index.html
MY10 Forester XTP
GTSPECB STI
-stickered-

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories