Sway Bar End Links

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

Sway Bar End Links

Postby 04GTLIB » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:04 am

Would anyone be interested in doing a group buy on sway bar end links?

I've been looking around at a couple of brands this morning, the first being Perrin and the second Agency Power.

To me, both manufacturers products look of great quality, but if there's another brand you would prefer please post it up.

Perrin part numbers are as follows...

Fronts - PSP-SUS-110

Rears - PSP-SUS-225

Here's what they look like.

Agency Power part numbers are as follows...

Fronts - AP-GDA-205

Rears - AP-GDBC-200

Here's what they look like.

Both brands are $125.99 (Approx $137 AU) per end plus freight, if I can get an idea of numbers I'll see if they can do a better price.

Again, if there's another brand you would like to include, please don't hesitate to post it up.

Thanks guys,
Rusty.

A few updates guys. Thanks to all for their suggestions.

The Cobb end links.

http://www.mpsgarage.com.au/shop/produc ... inks-.html

AVO front and rear sets.

Image Image

http://www.rallitek.com/avo50sofren.html

The Kartboys.

http://www2.kartboy.com/x4/product.php? ... 264&page=3

The Rallitek's (These come with a 5 year warranty)

Image Image

http://www.rallitek.com/rahdfren.html

http://www.rallitek.com/rarehden.html

Please don't hesitate to post up any other suggestions guys.

Cheers.
Last edited by 04GTLIB on Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
Coming soon - Spec B front - Kinugawa turbo upgrade
04GTLIB

Car: MY04 GT Liberty Wagon

Re: Sway Bar End Links

Postby Q » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:15 am

Kartboy would be a much better option. The spherical bearing versions always become noisy which is a pita imo.

Q

Postby swingn » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:17 am

Keep me posted how you go with these Rusty :D Also, there is a COBB option that can be sourced through MPSgarage that looks pretty good. Up side is, they are supplied from local stock :D

I'm in the market for some new ones, but have heard that some of them (Whiteline in particular) tend to squeak... So wouldn't mind know how these other brands perform before spending the dosh :D
swingn
-stickered-

Car: MX5 SE / 911 Turbo
Profile URL: www.rtdc.com.au

Postby teK-- » Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:43 am

I have read that the Rallitek HD endlinks are very good, similar to factory design with fully sealed joints and increased shaft thickness. No noise but more durable and stiffer than stock. I wanted to ship some over but the cost of shipping was almost double the price of the links themselves.
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby Q » Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:19 am

teK-- wrote:I have read that the Rallitek HD endlinks are very good, similar to factory design with fully sealed joints and increased shaft thickness. No noise but more durable and stiffer than stock. I wanted to ship some over but the cost of shipping was almost double the price of the links themselves.

Yeah that shipping was ridiculous on their site, figured they were just covering themselves so I sent them an email asking for clarification on the shipping. Also I asked about buying multiples so hopefully they give a good discount. I'll pass on the info to you Rusty as you are the group buy dude for this one :D
Q

Postby teK-- » Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 am

Nice work Q, look forward to their response :)
MY04 2.5i Safety 5MT Sedan "Project Locomotive"
..: JDM Subaru-AVO-Whiteline-Bilstein-Swift Springs-Cusco-Rallitek-GT Brakes-Remsa-K4RT30Y-Blitz-Philips-Défi-STI-Sabelt-Redline-Alpine-Polk Audio-Kenwood-Dynamat :..
teK--
-stickered-

Postby Kevlar GT » Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:32 pm

Q wrote:Kartboy would be a much better option. The spherical bearing versions always become noisy which is a pita imo.

If you want I can check with a guy I know in Canberra that is a Kartboy agent. See what prices he can do?
Kevlar GT

Car: 04 GT Wagon

Postby dwayne » Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm a potential here. Can I clarify, when you say $125.99 per end, do you mean per endlink (as in to do the whole car 4 x 125.99) ? Or do you mean front end/back end, so 2 x 125.99 to do the whole car ?

The Kartboy ones seem pretty good too.

Dwayne

Car: MY07 OBP 6MT GTBSTi

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:20 pm

dwayne wrote:I'm a potential here. Can I clarify, when you say $125.99 per end, do you mean per endlink (as in to do the whole car 4 x 125.99) ? Or do you mean front end/back end, so 2 x 125.99 to do the whole car ?

The Kartboy ones seem pretty good too.

Dwayne

Dwayne.

Sorry for the confusion mate, they are front end and rear end. So it's 2 x $125.99 for a full set.

Cheers.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:22 pm

Kevlar GT wrote:
Q wrote:Kartboy would be a much better option. The spherical bearing versions always become noisy which is a pita imo.

If you want I can check with a guy I know in Canberra that is a Kartboy agent. See what prices he can do?

Much appreciated if you could do that Kevlar. Post up the prices when you get them.

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Q wrote:
teK-- wrote:I have read that the Rallitek HD endlinks are very good, similar to factory design with fully sealed joints and increased shaft thickness. No noise but more durable and stiffer than stock. I wanted to ship some over but the cost of shipping was almost double the price of the links themselves.

Yeah that shipping was ridiculous on their site, figured they were just covering themselves so I sent them an email asking for clarification on the shipping. Also I asked about buying multiples so hopefully they give a good discount. I'll pass on the info to you Rusty as you are the group buy dude for this one :D

Thanks for this Q, very much appreciated.

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:28 pm

swingn wrote:Keep me posted how you go with these Rusty :D Also, there is a COBB option that can be sourced through MPSgarage that looks pretty good. Up side is, they are supplied from local stock :D

I'm in the market for some new ones, but have heard that some of them (Whiteline in particular) tend to squeak... So wouldn't mind know how these other brands perform before spending the dosh :D

No worries Matt, I'll keep you posted.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:29 pm

Jim.

I've heard excellent things about the Rallitek's but like you the shipping price put me off.

Hopefully they'll come to the group buy party. :mrgreen:

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Man..... I gotta learn how to do multiple quotes. :mrgreen:

I can see it now..... Message from Ric....... "I week ban Rusty for post whoring" :angry2:

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby Ric » Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:07 pm

only 1 week? ;)
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Next

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories