Dash Rattle Stopper - 3D Printed

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

Re: Group Buy: Dash Rattle Stopper - 3D Printed by LegacyGT.

Postby sjm69 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:18 am

Please put me on the list , that noise drives be nuts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjm69
-stickered-

Car: MY08 Premium Wagon

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:30 am

sjm69 wrote:Please put me on the list , that noise drives be nuts

Lol, yep. Done :)
[Stealth & Speed - Comfort & Practicality]: My 2008 MY09 GT SpecB Wagon - Manual 200,000km
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Car: 2008 Liberty GT SpecB Manual Wagon

Postby chatterz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:36 am

Please put me on the list to! Thanks
chatterz

Car: 3.0 spec b my07

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:47 am

chatterz wrote:Please put me on the list to! Thanks

Done :)

A quick update on prices. They're US$5 each like I mentioned originally - which was just over Aus$6 in the end through Paypal. Postage was US$13 all up, so just under Aus$16. That's the price to get them to me in NorthQLD. After that I'll send them out to everyone, at what will probably be a few $s for a letter - the slightly higher charge than the 70c one because it's over 5mm thick.

*So we're looking at Aus$10 to your door. Everyone ok with that? We might be able to save a dollar per unit if we get all 30 of them shipped to someone more central - eg to NSW, not Far North QLD where I am. And someone else can have fun printing 30 labels and packing up 30 envelopes lol. But it's probably not worth it - I'm happy to do it.*
[Stealth & Speed - Comfort & Practicality]: My 2008 MY09 GT SpecB Wagon - Manual 200,000km
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Postby sjm69 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:56 am

When will the GB close ????
I'll be in the states over Xmas
sjm69
-stickered-

Postby discojon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:39 am

Printing the last of these now. I'll get the Cubby Pod printed up and try to get these in the Mail tomorrow for you guys. Thanks a lot for the interest, Hopefully it will alleviate the rattles you guys have like it did for us over here. If anyone else wants anything get ahold of me either here or at LegacyGt.com (same name). I'm working on a few different gauge pods, one for the defrost vent by the drivers window, and one for the air vent beside the wheel.
discojon

Car: 2006 Legacy GT wagon

Postby alexxxz » Sat Nov 29, 2014 5:47 am

mine doesnt rattle but sounds like a good just in case can put me down for one.
alexxxz

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Sp. B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=28006

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:41 am

sjm69 wrote:When will the GB close ????
I'll be in the states over Xmas

I hadn't set a cut-off date, but this order is for 30x. And because interest in these has gone ballistic, I'd say we'll be at 30x before the end of the week (already at 23).
Let me know if you want me to eg hold off on posting yours, until you're back. But I think these will arrive in your hands before xmas.

discojon wrote:Printing the last of these now. I'll get the Cubby Pod printed up and try to get these in the Mail tomorrow for you guys. Thanks a lot for the interest, Hopefully it will alleviate the rattles you guys have like it did for us over here. If anyone else wants anything get ahold of me either here or at LegacyGt.com (same name). I'm working on a few different gauge pods, one for the defrost vent by the drivers window, and one for the air vent beside the wheel.

Wow, thanks Cody. I'm sure it will solve those Liberty/Legacy rattles. Cool, those gauge pods look very nice - have a look at them on the LGT Forum people :) .

alexxxz wrote:mine doesnt rattle but sounds like a good just in case can put me down for one.

tom_kauf
-stickered-

Postby ss- » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:40 am

Please put me down for one :)
ss-

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:48 am

ss- wrote:Please put me down for one :)

*5 remaining*
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Postby discojon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:50 am

All 30 sets packed up and ready to ship, printing the gauge pod now. And if anyone wants to send me a AUDM Wagon rear fascia that would be sweet :D. The USDM one sticks out and is horrible.

toS61pM.jpg
toS61pM.jpg (32.63 KiB) Viewed 3795 times
discojon

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:01 am

discojon wrote:All 30 sets packed up and ready to ship, printing the gauge pod now. And if anyone wants to send me a AUDM Wagon rear fascia that would be sweet :D. The USDM one sticks out and is horrible.

toS61pM.jpg

Awesome! :D

Can you clarify exactly what part you'd like? Is that on the wagon tailgate, or interior?
tom_kauf
-stickered-

Postby discojon » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:15 am

Well with all joking aside, The USDM front and rear bumpers have thicker crash beams and padding that JDM / AUDM and out bumpers stick out a good 4 inches more. The full swap entails JDM ./ AUDM Crash bars, inner fender, bumper covers and some misc hardware. It is cost prohibitive unfortunately as I've looked into it. We even have a member that brings bulk shipments over from used cars and it's still about $2500 USD.

Here is a photo of my car and a link to the build thread. Since then i've added Spec B Alum front control arms and the JDM center console with double din.
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.p ... 2006+wagon
discojon

Postby sjm69 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:54 am

Was more posting as i could possibly bring them back from the states depending on where the supplier was located , but sounds like it's all happening very fast
As far a posting my one , post it with the rest next door neighbour is picking up the mail
Cheers
sjm69
-stickered-

Postby tom_kauf » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:39 pm

discojon wrote:Well with all joking aside, The USDM front and rear bumpers have thicker crash beams and padding that JDM / AUDM and out bumpers stick out a good 4 inches more. The full swap entails JDM ./ AUDM Crash bars, inner fender, bumper covers and some misc hardware. It is cost prohibitive unfortunately as I've looked into it. We even have a member that brings bulk shipments over from used cars and it's still about $2500 USD.

Here is a photo of my car and a link to the build thread. Since then i've added Spec B Alum front control arms and the JDM center console with double din.
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.p ... 2006+wagon

Ah ok lol. I didn't know that the USDM Wagons had such a bootie. I had a look at a few pictures, and I now know what you mean :shock: .

Shame it requires so much hardware, that's an expensive mod. Otherwise I would've said I could find some parts from a wrecker.
tom_kauf
-stickered-

PreviousNext

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories