[CLOSED] STI Style PU Front Lip $175 (VIC, Interstate +$)

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

Re: [CLOSED] STI Style PU Front Lip $175 (VIC, Interstate +$

Postby LBR37Y » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:27 pm

I'm happy with 5$

But whoever is receiving money can I get a pm off you with the bank details do I can pay??
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake

Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Car: Mitsubishi Triton GLX-R 2010

Postby Swinno » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:25 pm

Happy to distribute in sydney and meet up etc.

Are we paying the 5$ to the original bank details or to the guy posting them? Are we adding some cash in for him running around ?
Swinno

Car: 04 gt wagon / 07 Mazda mps

Postby LBR37Y » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Swinno wrote:Happy to distribute in sydney and meet up etc.

Are we paying the 5$ to the original bank details or to the guy posting them? Are we adding some cash in for him running around ?

bosc0 wrote:The lips are light as! But maybe 1kg is a little ambitious :lol:

If you're all happy with that, send the $ to the same acc as the lip. I'll organise the quote and tags, Mark will hopefully drop them at the depot.
Each lip will have the members username on it :)

im assuming you got a pm with the original bank details??
Mods on the car already
3" Xforce TBE, Iridum spark plugs, MSR Tune (191KWatw), Alpine Dub Din HU with inbuilt sat nav & bluetooth etc, top of the line memphis speakers including a memphis mojo amp to run it all, Optima Yellow top battery to juice it, TMIC from Jacks-GTB, bigger fuel pump also from Jacks-GTB, Spec.B Badge, Rota Gravels, Brembo brakes, 5% tint all round, currently working on an engine rebuild, NEW STI Shrt Block, forged pistons, bigger head studs and all work done by MSR, Cobb Intake

Mods to come
Un= Headers, Blouche Turbo, MSR Tune, Ohlin Coilys, Whiteline suspension, detail with Opticoat
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Postby Swinno » Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:47 pm

Sweet couldn't find that post!
Swinno

Car: 04 gt wagon / 07 Mazda mps

Postby cruisn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:42 pm

I dont want anything for dropping them at the depot, Jakes done all the hard yards.

Its only about 30mins total detour on the way to work to get it all sorted. Easy. :D

They need a little bit of heat from a hairdryer to get them all nice and straight.

OEM ones have speed nuts standard. :wink:
cruisn

Car: MY02 GTB E Tune

Postby LBR37Y » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:52 pm

cruisn wrote:They need a little bit of heat from a hairdryer to get them all nice and straight.

how bent can they be??
Mods on the car already

Mods to come
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Postby cruisn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:08 pm

They just get a little twisted in shipping.
cruisn

Postby LBR37Y » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:13 pm

sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but when will the NSW Villawood lips be posted out?? just so we can get a rough idea??
Mods on the car already

Mods to come
TBC...

It Is What It Is
LBR37Y
formerly LBR37Y

Postby paggaz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:26 pm

bosc0 wrote:For the other guys in the other states, how do you feel if i bubble wrap the lips as they are (wrapped in plastic) and send them as is?
paggaz: 1 items from MELBOURNE, 3000 to CANBERRA, 2600 weighing 1 kg $21.51

If you're happy, let me know and i'll process the quotes and get the details emailed to you.

Do you think they'll get damaged just in plastic? Hopefully the courier uses a bit of common sense.
Otherwise, I'm happy with that. Send me the payment details please Jake :) Cheers
paggaz

Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Postby XP05UR » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

$5 freight paid :D
Obsidian Black MY06 Liberty 3.0R-B wagon 6MT - SOLD

19 x 8.5" Stance SC-SIX rims - BC Racing BR coilovers - Cusco Front Under Body Brace - Cusco Strut Brace with master cylinder brace - Cusco Front and Rear Sway Bars - X Force Centre and Y Pipe - HKS ES-Premium rear mufflers - HKS Panel filter - KiDo Tune - BLITZ A/C Filter - Jim Berry Clutch Kit -15% window tint - MARS Performance LED Tailights - HID 5200K low beams - Philips H3 4000K Diamond Vision hi beams

w. https://www.maximumxposure.com.au
XP05UR

Car: MY06 3.0 Spec R-B Wagon
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16956

Postby bosc0 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:53 pm

L8R37Y wrote:sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but when will the NSW Villawood lips be posted out?? just so we can get a rough idea??

Latest they'll be dropped at the depot here pending some crazy issue, will be Monday. Judging what e-go say they should arrive at Villawood that week.

paggaz wrote:Do you think they'll get damaged just in plastic? Hopefully the courier uses a bit of common sense.
Otherwise, I'm happy with that. Send me the payment details please Jake :) Cheers

As long as they don't put heavy things on top of them they'd be fine. Not sure I'd want to risk it to be honest. If I can track down some bubble wrap, I'd be more tempted.

Yeah same bank acc as the lips please fellas.
bosc0

Car: GT SpecB wagon

Postby paggaz » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:20 pm

bosc0 wrote:If I can track down some bubble wrap, I'd be more tempted.

That'd be great if you could get hold of any. As you said, as long as they don't put anything heavy on top of them. Anyway freight paid for just then. No rush to send it tomorrow, even if you did I'd still probably be getting it next week which is fine with me. :)
paggaz

Car: 2007 GT Spec.B Wagon Silver
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=17423#p241526

Postby cruisn » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Just print out and attach a "top load only" notice Jake. :wink:

https://www.e-go.com.au/docs/Red%20Aler ... 20Only.pdf
cruisn

Postby db1 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Mark, has anyone called you as a legend lately?
db1

Car: MY08 GTB

Postby Hobba » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Hey ill be driving through melbs at about 930am ish, any chance of picking it up, if not no biggy and thebarton will be fine... But SA, not WA :D
HyperFlow TMIC | HyperFlow Air Intake | AVO Dump Pipe | HKS ES Premium Exhaust | ECUTEK Type 2
Cusco Strut Brace w/BCS | F&R Cusco Sway Bars | Cusco HD Rear SB Mounts | Whiteline Anti-lift Kit
HKS Hipermax III BBTUNE Coilovers |18" Enkei EMK3 Hyper Silver
Hobba

Car: Liberty GT MY05 Black

PreviousNext

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories