PHAT GT MY04-MY06 Pre-facelift GT 2.0 Dump Pipe Group Buy

Organise a group buy here. You need "approved seller" status to start a group buy topic.
club.liberty.asn.au branded gear will also be posted here.

Re: PHAT GT MY04-MY06 Pre-facelift GT 2.0 Dump Pipe Group Bu

Postby mihai » Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 am

In all fairness, its been 1 month and there have been multiple bumps with not one mention of downpipe cost anywhere, let alone deposit amount. No discussion of time frame for these dumpipes or any other details.

In regards to the "Interested pending cost", I think that's a valid expression of interest. Considering no mention of price was made. Its just like seeing an ad on TV for a product that's getting released in the next few weeks with no mention of cost. You say to yourself, "I'd like to get me one of those, depending how much it costs". Sure, if it gets released and its within your price range, great, but if its not in price range, what are you gonna do? Take out a loan just to keep your word?

I think the idea and intentions behind the group buy were good, but personally I think there was a lack of communication in terms of pricing and time frame.

/My 2c.
[New: MY11 FPV F6 | Winter White | Pioneer DEX-P99RS | Alpine PDX-F6 | Alpine PDX-M12 | JL Audio 12W7-AE ]
[Old: MY07 2.0R | Urban Grey | 5 MT | 6000k HID | LED | Alpine IVA-W502E | Alpine PDX1.1000 | Alpine PDX4.150 | JL Audio 12W7v3 | Focal KRX2 ]
mihai

Car: MY07 Liberty 2.0R + MY11 FPV F6

Postby Arith » Sun May 01, 2011 2:12 am

mihai wrote:In regards to the "Interested pending cost", I think that's a valid expression of interest. Considering no mention of price was made.

That's a valid point. There was no mention of any sort of price so that's fair enough. My rant was more towards the GB's where estimated prices and time frames are announced. But that's a rant for another place and another time. So sorry for the interruption! This is really all Kieran's fault. LOL! :D

[ Former Liberty ... Slightly Modified -> Click
here for modifications & profile ]
Arith
-stickered-

Car: MY11 Volvo S60 T6

Postby Kekotic » Sun May 01, 2011 5:13 am

There were no prices mentioned because Michael never gave me one, I emailed him about 3 times in regards to this thread but there was not enough interest for him to bother I guess.
Kekotic
-stickered-

Car: MY07 Liberty GT Spec.B
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13066

Postby PHAT GT » Mon May 23, 2011 12:24 am

mihai wrote:In all fairness, its been 1 month and there have been multiple bumps with not one mention of downpipe cost anywhere, let alone deposit amount. No discussion of time frame for these dumpipes or any other details.

In regards to the "Interested pending cost", I think that's a valid expression of interest. Considering no mention of price was made. Its just like seeing an ad on TV for a product that's getting released in the next few weeks with no mention of cost. You say to yourself, "I'd like to get me one of those, depending how much it costs". Sure, if it gets released and its within your price range, great, but if its not in price range, what are you gonna do? Take out a loan just to keep your word?

I think the idea and intentions behind the group buy were good, but personally I think there was a lack of communication in terms of pricing and time frame.

/My 2c.

The price for all my dump pipes are the same $900 or $940 delivered

Michael

WINNERS DONT DO DIFFERENT THINGS , THEY JUST DO THINGS DIFFERENT
PHAT GT

Postby hks180 » Wed May 25, 2011 8:29 am

Yesterday i spend few hours with phat man watching him making some dump pipe for 2.5 ... i didn't know so much were involve making the dump pipe ..even tho his got a jig made up, but to put everything together takes a lot of time and as phat he always wants to make it better so sometimes he will adjust if required. And once its all done it get send it away for ceramic coating.

but he did tell me it's not worth it to just make few of them ... actually it's going backwards for him ..the amount of time he need to spend on making up the jig , R&D and then production.

Anyway i hope there are enough people go ahead with this as its a great product for the price your paying.

Leo
[TEAM FUNERAL]
HID & LED >> CLICK HERE
hks180

Postby cruisn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Putting this back up there.

***THIS IS NOW NOT AN EXPRESSION OF INTEREST***

This is a list of people who actually put their money where there mouth is and are willing to pay a $200 deposit to get this rolling.

Ive confirmed with Michael that if we get 6 (six) deposits for these dumps he will make them.

This will require a $200 deposit to confirm that your serious. Prices are $900 pickup $950 delivered.

Once six genuine buyers are listed, a deposit of $200 will be required and the dumps will be fabricated.

Add your name below..

Mark (cruisn)
cruisn

Car: MY02 GTB E Tune

Postby BP5GT » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:09 pm

:D
Last edited by BP5GT on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
BP5GT

Car: JDM BP5 GT 2005 URBAN GREY

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:09 pm

cruisn wrote:Putting this back up there.

This is a list of people who actually put their money where there mouth is and are willing to pay a $200 deposit to get this rolling.

Ive confirmed with Michael that if we get 6 (six) deposits for these dumps he will make them.

This will require a $200 deposit to confirm that your serious. Prices are $900 pickup $950 delivered.

Once six genuine buyers are listed, a deposit of $200 will be required and the dumps will be fabricated.

Add your name below..

Mark (cruisn)
Russell (04GTLIB)
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
Coming soon - Spec B front - Kinugawa turbo upgrade
04GTLIB

Car: MY04 GT Liberty Wagon

Postby cruisn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:11 pm

Nice Russell.

I'll even go as far as saying if we can get 5 people, I'll outlay and buy 2 as Im sure someone in the near future will ask for one.
cruisn

Postby Rome_BRZ » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:12 pm

BP5GT wrote:SubTech in Auckland do these pipes for NZD $395+GST 307.945 AUD
Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, we have down pipes for your car. Is it an auto or a manual. Pipes are $395 +gst

http://www.subtech.co.nz/

Dude, this is a thread in a vendors forum. You can get yourself reported for doing that.

Phat's Dump Pipes are of proven quality, many members have his dump pipes in their car, some have had them for years.
Rome_BRZ
formerly Rome_STI

Car: 2015 Audi S3 Sedan
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12392

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 pm

cruisn wrote:Nice Russell.

I'll even go as far as saying if we can get 5 people, I'll outlay and buy 2 as Im sure someone in the near future will ask for one.

Mark.

I've been wanting one of Phat's dump pipes for over 2 years now, hope we get the numbers this time.

Cheers,
Rusty.
19" Koya wheels - STI front lip - STI Scuff Plates - STI Shift Knob - STI Pedal Set - Blitz A/C filter - Battery and ABS covers - Hyperflow TMIC - Auto Meter boost gauge and fabricated pod - EXOTIC EXHAUST ceramic coated dump pipe, hi flow cat, 3" centre pipe and fabricated rear mufflers - BC Racing Coil Overs - Phat lower control arm bushes - Whiteline rear camber bushes - Rallitek end links - Valenti LED tail lights - DBA Slotted rotors - QFM pads - Goodridge Brake Lines.
04GTLIB

Postby cruisn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Im even thinking of just funding the whole exercise myself to get one and then selling them when someone needs one.

I'll wait a few weeks and see who puts their hand up.

Cheers
cruisn

Postby 04GTLIB » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

cruisn wrote:Im even thinking of just funding the whole exercise myself to get one and then selling them when someone needs one.

I'll wait a few weeks and see who puts their hand up.

Cheers

Sounds good Mark.
I may be able to buy two as well, have to see how things go the next few weeks.

Cheers.
04GTLIB

Postby AndrewCowley » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:22 pm

cruisn wrote:Putting this back up there.

Auto or manual? I want an auto one.
MY04 GT Sedan: HKS Panel Filter. AVO TMIC. PHAT Dump Pipe. STi Quads. Pulse Racing ECU Tune. DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors. Dixcel M Pads. Spec B Bilsteins. Swift Sport Springs. Whiteline F&R Swaybars. Whiteline FSB. J Speed LCA Bushes.
AndrewCowley

Postby cruisn » Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:38 pm

AndrewCowley wrote:Auto or manual? I want an auto one.

Your in the right place mate, this is for an auto dump group buy.

Add your name and we're that much closer. :D
cruisn

PreviousNext

Return to Group Buys and Club Liberty accessories