STI REPLICA SPEC B FRONT LIPS $300

Re: STI REPLICA SPEC B FRONT LIPS ARE COMING

Postby Mo_GT » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 pm

ULTREX wrote:
Mo_GT wrote:Looks good!

Is there any way i could have a look at one in person?

Thanks,
Mo

Hi Mo - sure can - when they get here - we can catch up and you can have a look

Cool, let me know when you get them.

Thanks,
Mo
Never Argue With An Idiot... They'll Drag You Down To Their Level And Then Beat You With Experience.
Mo_GT

Car: GT Spec B

Postby Sentinel » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:02 pm

Rob - how do we go about getting 'group' shipping to Melbourne when ordering on line?

BTW - anyone from Melbourne want one??
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby ULTREX » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:33 am

Sentinel wrote:Rob - how do we go about getting 'group' shipping to Melbourne when ordering on line?

BTW - anyone from Melbourne want one??

The website will only calculated shipping correctly for 1 lip - everything after that will be charged which wont work in this case as I can ship multiple lips in one box.....there will be a limited as to how many we can safely put in a box but I think 3 or 4 would be fine.
I suggest just buy it from the website and with payment via bank deposit(details are in the buying process on the site), we can just pay the correct amount and in the comments of the check out state 3 X $300 lips plus $55 delivery.

Should work...if not, we will do it manually but best if can be done via the website as its all backed up/.trackable...pms can be easily missed..

cheers
Rob
ULTREX

Postby Sentinel » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:45 pm

Thanks Rob.

Soooo, anyone else from Melbourne?? C'mon, there was about 3-4 people that said they were interested before... Luko, Brad, Darren??

Can those of you who are interested PM. I'll arrange the buy through the site for all of us, that way we can get them shipped together. Let me know guys! I wanna order mine ASAP.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby Lukovitch » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Sentinel wrote:Thanks Rob.

Soooo, anyone else from Melbourne?? C'mon, there was about 3-4 people that said they were interested before... Luko, Brad, Darren??

Can those of you who are interested PM. I'll arrange the buy through the site for all of us, that way we can get them shipped together. Let me know guys! I wanna order mine ASAP.

My order has been placed.... so yeah, I'll go in for shipping with you...
Fast & Functional.
Lukovitch

Car: 2008 GTB Wagon

Postby Lukovitch » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:54 pm

Should add I just paid for shipping figuring Rob would figure it all out later and refund me whatever... perhaps If we get another person or if its just us you can fix me up for a half or third or quarter of the shipping to keep it simple. I could live with that.

Already mentally preparing myself for parking and driveway approach angles.... :shock:
Fast & Functional.
Lukovitch

Postby ULTREX » Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:56 pm

Lukovitch wrote:

Should add I just paid for shipping figuring Rob would figure it all out later and refund me whatever... perhaps If we get another person or if its just us you can fix me up for a half or third or quarter of the shipping to keep it simple. I could live with that.

Already mentally preparing myself for parking and driveway approach angles.... :shock:

Yep - we can refund shipping or work it out if others buy... :)
ULTREX

Postby ULTREX » Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:41 am

Any one else from Melbourne? - these are on the way and will be here shortly so speak up now if you want to reduce your shipping costs to Melbourne
ULTREX

Postby ULTREX » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Lips have arrived and look like a million bucks!

I will be trying to ship them tomorrow to everyone...will be in touch directly with everyone with tracking numbers

cheers
Rob
ULTREX

Postby Sentinel » Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:43 pm

ULTREX wrote:Lips have arrived and look like a million bucks!

I will be trying to ship them tomorrow to everyone...will be in touch directly with everyone with tracking numbers

cheers
Rob

Blardy beauty! Send Lukovtich and mine together. We'll sort out address and PM ya.
Memoirs of Sentinel:
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby Lukovitch » Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:15 pm

Sentinel wrote:
ULTREX wrote:Lips have arrived and look like a million bucks!

cheers
Rob

Blardy beauty! Send Lukovtich and mine together. We'll sort out address and PM ya.

+1 :dance:
Fast & Functional.
Lukovitch

Postby vitagen » Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 pm

Rob just installed the lip today, looks a million bucks cheers!
vitagen

Re: STI REPLICA SPEC B FRONT LIPS $300

Postby ULTREX » Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:51 am

These are out of stock but more have been ordered in PU. If anyone else is interested, let me know or post up so I can let u know when they arrive.

Just to confirm for everyone - these lips are a great fit and they use the many existing bolt holes on your Liberty...But these alone are not enough to keep the lip from drooping in parts...where this happens you need to screw the lip in to the bottom bumper using self tapper screws, which then keeps the lip nice and tight against the bumper and looks like a million bucks....

cheers
Rob
ULTREX

Postby Jimmy S » Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:38 am

ULTREX wrote:Just to confirm for everyone - these lips are a great fit and they use the many existing bolt holes on your Liberty...But these alone are not enough to keep the lip from drooping in parts...where this happens you need to screw the lip in to the bottom bumper using self tapper screws, which then keeps the lip nice and tight against the bumper and looks like a million bucks....

Just in addition to that, the genuine STi lip is exactly the same... the non-STi bumper is actually different and doesn't have as many clips as the STi bumper...

I attached mine by drilling holes in the base of the bumper and attaching it with clips/cableties rather than using self tappers... but whatever you are more comfortable with!
Current Ride: 2007 Audi RS4

http://www.ToonMyRide.com.au
Jimmy S

Car: Audi RS4

Postby ULTREX » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 am

Jimmy S wrote:
ULTREX wrote:Just to confirm for everyone - these lips are a great fit and they use the many existing bolt holes on your Liberty...But these alone are not enough to keep the lip from drooping in parts...where this happens you need to screw the lip in to the bottom bumper using self tapper screws, which then keeps the lip nice and tight against the bumper and looks like a million bucks....

Just in addition to that, the genuine STi lip is exactly the same... the non-STi bumper is actually different and doesn't have as many clips as the STi bumper...

I attached mine by drilling holes in the base of the bumper and attaching it with clips/cableties rather than using self tappers... but whatever you are more comfortable with!

Jimmy's is the genuine STI lip - not actually one of mine :D
ULTREX

PreviousNext

Return to ULTREX