Liberty Carbon Shipment Arriving!

Re: Liberty Carbon Shipment Arriving!

Postby LGT-05T » Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 pm

+2
(damn lips) :(
i really liked the one on jimmy's car, i wonder how much modding it would of needed, to get it to fit
-----------Image----------
LGT-05T

Car: 05 GT

Postby ULTREX » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:08 pm

body kits gentlemen! I will confirm all as soon as the doors on the container are closed as then I will have the confirmed arrival date of the parts!
ULTREX

Postby GT_Tony » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:14 pm

SHOT GUN! :P haha :assassin:
*** Team Tony *** 555 ***
GT_Tony
-stickered-

Car: Black 05 GT Sedan

Postby Sentinel » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:58 pm

ULTREX wrote:body kits gentlemen! I will confirm all as soon as the doors on the container are closed as then I will have the confirmed arrival date of the parts!

Sounds interesting :good:
Memoirs of Sentinel:
GT-B | Black | Wagon | Manual | Brembo's | 19"x8 Blaque Diamond Wheels | Tein C/O's w EDFC | Custom Interior | PHAT Zorst | WL Sways | STi Stuff...
Sentinel
-stickered-

Postby tangcla » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:01 pm

Please Rob... if you can get a diffuser for 04-06... I will ... nah, I'll let Jimmy...
www.tangcla.com - photography

Canon 5D Mark III x2 | 16-35mm f/2.8L | 24-70mm f/2.8L IS | 70-200mm f/2.8L IS
100mm f/2.8L IS macro | 200mm f/2.0L IS | 580EX-II x2 | 430EX-II | PocketWizard TT1/TT5
tangcla

Car: B6 Audi S4 (4.2L V8)
Profile URL: http://www.tangcla.com

Postby ULTREX » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:22 pm

tangcla wrote:Please Rob... if you can get a diffuser for 04-06... I will ... nah, I'll let Jimmy...

Already working on it...the problem is there is not alot of the 04-06's around where the factory is....but we are already on to it :)
ULTREX

Postby pplwu » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:36 am

Woodduck have you got your Grill yet? Still interested to find out how it fits :)
pplwu

Car: Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Postby Woodduck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:01 am

It should arrive today! Iv been tracking the courier and it says that it left melbourne yesterday arvo, so should be in mildura today hopfully! Will Confirm that it fits as soon as iv got it in my hands! 8)

EDIT: Just tracked it again, and it says that its "IN DEPOT" LOCATION: "MILDURA" .

Im going to give them a call and see if i can come pick it up if its too late to be delivered :D
'06 LIBERTY 3.0R SPEC B SEDAN --- 6SP Manual - 19" Kahn RS-V rims - V-Tune - STI Short Shifter - Tein S-techs - Corazon Grill - Phats Quad Mufflers - STi front lip - Brembo brakes with slotted rotors - More to come ;)

Woodduck

Car: '06 3.0R spec B

Postby pplwu » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:05 pm

Nice!! looking forward to hear from you
pplwu

Car: Subaru Liberty 3.0R Spec B

Postby Woodduck » Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Upon first inspection it appears its bad news.

It is a few centermeteres too not wide enought by the looks. If had it on and yeah, doesnt quite fit!

Also, i dont know it if would be correct even if it does fit. My grill had 4 of the plastic screws holding it on, aswell as 4 clips around the top (that hold the front bumper on in the middle), and 4 clips at the bottom. This grill only has 2 plastic screws, no clips. Im thinking it wouldnt be enough support for the front bumper?

Ill upload pics in a few minutes
'06 LIBERTY 3.0R SPEC B SEDAN --- 6SP Manual - 19" Kahn RS-V rims - V-Tune - STI Short Shifter - Tein S-techs - Corazon Grill - Phats Quad Mufflers - STi front lip - Brembo brakes with slotted rotors - More to come ;)

Woodduck

Postby chadza » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:00 pm

bit off topic with all this GenIV talk but....

Rob, I emailed you a while a ago asking about the V spec wrx front lips after you sold out in April. You said in the return email you should have some in July. Just wondering if you have or will be getting some stock of these?
MY02 Blue Pearl Liberty B4 - 185kw atw
Ecutek Stage 2, 3" exhaust, Hyperflow CAI, Walbro FP
chadza

Car: MY02 Liberty B4

Postby ULTREX » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

We can check regarding the width...not sure about that so need to see pictures.
The oem grill is held in by 4 plastic slips on the top...you need to remove these clips from the support bar as they interfere with the install of the new grill. They can be removed by depressing on the top it squeezes the locking part of the clip and easy removed...then when you install the new grill, you need to ensure the bottom is clipped in to position by keeping the grill low and pushing backward.(inserted from the front..you cannot just lower it in to position from the top as otherwise the clip on the bottom doesnt fit and it will sit to high..

here is a pic on jimmys car as there is pics with the bonnet open - may help? the clips are removed and make sure the bottom of the grill is clipped in to position...not just sitting on the top of the clip....its impossible to see so install by pushing grill backwards from the front

Let us know
cheers
Rob
Last edited by ULTREX on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ULTREX

Postby ULTREX » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 pm

chadza wrote:bit off topic with all this GenIV talk but....

Rob, I emailed you a while a ago asking about the V spec wrx front lips after you sold out in April. You said in the return email you should have some in July. Just wondering if you have or will be getting some stock of these?

The shipment was delayed but will be here end of this month/beginning of Sept.... :)

Waiting on the rims to be finished
ULTREX

Postby Ric » Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:42 pm

ULTREX wrote:....
The oem grill is held in by 4 plastic slips on the top...you need to remove these clips from the support bar as they interfere with the install of the new grill. They can be removed by depressing on the top it squeezes the locking part of the clip and easy removed...

Be careful removing these, in case you ever want to re-fit the original grill.
I used a small screwdriver to push down the clip on the first one I removed, and the clip immediately broke off! :(
(They're cheap, about $2 each from Subaru, but they have to order them in for you. Part # is 91165AG140)

Imgp0826a.jpg
Imgp0826a.jpg (27.6 KiB) Viewed 3436 times
Ric
Site Admin

Car: OLD: MY06 3RB Wagon NEW: MY21 Outbck
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12

Postby Woodduck » Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:42 am

Didnt get a chance to have a look tonight. But that may very well be what im doing wrong guys! And thanks Ric, will be carfull :D Get back to you tomorow!

Woodduck

PreviousNext

Return to ULTREX