Finally an exhaust to show you guys

Re: Finally an exhaust to show you guys

Postby tbear » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:50 am

thanks for the pictures and video JimmyGT

these are being manufactured now, and there are only 3 systems left.

cheers
Tony
tbear

Postby Boxer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:04 am

Tony pls check your PM
Lifes pretty straight without twisties:

07 Obsidian Black GTB Tuned by STi Wagon 6MT
Boxer

Postby jimmygt07 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:31 pm

Some more pictures for you all. :mrgreen:

Give me internets Image

Stock as a rock for nao but have gotten the itch!
jimmygt07

Car: Liberty GT SpecB MY07

Postby Boxer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:53 pm

s'ok Tony,

You can cancel that request to read your PM. I see you already have earlier this morning, but just declined to reply (again). Seriously you are the hardest guy in the world to buy shit from, two cancelled appointments to test fit, numerous posts in here asking for info, prices and timeframes, plus one group buy falling through due to lack of followup.

Hate to think what the aftersales service is like in that case.

Boxer

Postby jimmygt07 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:18 pm

Boxer wrote:s'ok Tony,

You can cancel that request to read your PM. I see you already have earlier this morning, but just declined to reply (again). Seriously you are the hardest guy in the world to buy shit from, two cancelled appointments to test fit, numerous posts in here asking for info, prices and timeframes, plus one group buy falling through due to lack of followup.

I can think of at least one other seller who is harder and has never responded before to email or pm's... They are on their way mate just be patient he is trying to do the best to make sure they are 100% correct before selling them. I do know the after sales support / service is above and beyond what alot of other companies provide, just because someone doesnt respond to a forum shouldnt reflect on how they conduct their business.. just my 2c..
Give me internets Image

jimmygt07

Postby senator » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:19 pm

James

Can you see the internal structure of the muffler?

any chance of a pic?
Not a soobi anymore, but still slightly dirty
"TEAM TONY"
senator

Postby Jaz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

senator wrote:James

Can you see the internal structure of the muffler?

any chance of a pic?

The two tips converge using perforated pipe to about 10cm from the entry. If Jim doesn't already have one I can take one.

[edit]

Tony has already put one up:

tbear wrote:the internals of the mufflers are straight through, im still working on a detailed drawing of the internals.

here is a picture, you can see straight through the muffler

Last edited by Jaz on Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaz

Car: 07 GT-B sedan

Postby jimmygt07 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey guys yes i do have a photo of the internal its hard to see tho will post it up when i get home from work. :mrgreen:
Give me internets Image

jimmygt07

Postby Boxer » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:34 pm

jimmygt07 wrote:

I can think of at least one other seller who is harder and has never responded before to email or pm's... They are on their way mate just be patient he is trying to do the best to make sure they are 100% correct before selling them. I do know the after sales support / service is above and beyond what alot of other companies provide, just because someone doesnt respond to a forum shouldnt reflect on how they conduct their business.. just my 2c..

G'day Jimmy thanks for your interest,

But look if it were just a few posts that had been overlooked I'd not be upset, but go back to the first few pages of this thread and you should find the first interest in just the mufflers was mine.

I "thought" I was first in line for a test fit and had an appointment to drive to TCP and have it fitted up as a prototype to hear it and see the construction. That never happened (cancelled) and I've not been contacted since.

I also had promised senator some pics and info months ago

Still, I appreciate your reviews and info, if the aftersales is as good as you say then all the power to him

Cheers

Boxer

Postby jimmygt07 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Boxer wrote:
jimmygt07 wrote:

G'day Jimmy thanks for your interest,

But look if it were just a few posts that had been overlooked I'd not be upset, but go back to the first few pages of this thread and you should find the first interest in just the mufflers was mine.

I "thought" I was first in line for a test fit and had an appointment to drive to TCP and have it fitted up as a prototype to hear it and see the construction. That never happened (cancelled) and I've not been contacted since.

I also had promised senator some pics and info months ago

Still, I appreciate your reviews and info, if the aftersales is as good as you say then all the power to him

Cheers

No dramas mate I have been following this with closely and was interested to see / hear them too.

TBH I didnt go to see tony to get these at all I was there with a mate to get parts for his 04 wrx, tony asked me to take them and put some info up to show the guys on here who were interested in them as he has been very busy with everything else.

If your interested your more then welcome to come around and take a look at these for yourself :) just let me know :)

Had them on now for a couple of days it takes some getting used to hearing the car make these noises coming from having no exhaust sound at all to these, for example every tommy tacho / ricer on the way home this afternoon wanted to race which i never got when the car was stock ( dont know really to expect this or not being my first subie / modified car ).
Give me internets Image

jimmygt07

Postby Ben » Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:30 pm

tbear wrote:thanks for the pictures and video JimmyGT

these are being manufactured now, and there are only 3 systems left.

cheers
Tony

Tony

Any chance of getting something sorted here? I did spend an afternoon helping you test fit. Am I'm missing something here? At least let me know what is happening? Would be professional and fair to all involved.

Don't need the dump, but centre, Y and muffs would be good.
Visit Sex Shop & Support My Mods.
Ben

Car: 2.0 STi

Postby Boxer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Thanks jimmy,

Where are you located? all I really wanted to do was bolt the two prototyes to my existing Phat zorst and see how they sound. If they are acceptable I buy them - simple money for jam sale!!!!
Tony has known this for months and never managed to get them to me. You did very well acquiring them it seems.

Particularly as now its becoming obvious I am not the only prospective customer he has shunned

Boxer

Postby jimmygt07 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:42 pm

Hi Boxer,

Im located in logan city if thats anywhere close.
Give me internets Image

jimmygt07

Postby hamish_023 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:50 pm

any updates with these exhausts? :?
hamish_023

Car: Black Liberty GT
Profile URL: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10013

Postby tbear » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:04 am

hey guys, will have 5 systems avaliable at the end of September

3 have been pre sold already so only 2 left up for grabs..
tbear

PreviousNext

Return to TCPAUTO