Page 1 of 3

Venerdi Zwinger 18's

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:50 pm
by BlackGT
Can someone tell me where I can find the Venerdi Zwinger that has been posted in the photos section?

Image

Do they fit a Liberty?

In my best Borat accent..."I like"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 5:12 pm
by PHAT GT
they are not called " ZWINGER"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:40 pm
by PHAT GT
LOOK Here for the right wheel and price

http://www.cosmic-inc.com/010-price.htm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:31 pm
by BlackGT
PHAT GT wrote:LOOK Here for the right wheel and price

http://www.cosmic-inc.com/010-price.htm


OK so where can these be purchased in OZ?

I was after 18" 5H Chromes for my GT?

Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:39 pm
by PHAT GT
im not sure i buy them over seas but i have heard there are coppies avaible here

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:49 pm
by BlackGT
PHAT GT wrote:im not sure i buy them over seas but i have heard there are coppies avaible here


I need to replace my tyres as there is no tread and I would like to get new rims but the Cosmic rims are the only ones I think I like out there. What to do? :?:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:13 pm
by XRC15T
buy buy buy buy buy - think later.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:09 pm
by BlackGT
XRC15T wrote:buy buy buy buy buy - think later.


All my life I have done that with varying results, for once I would like to get something that I have thought about before hand.

I am thinking I need to buy buy buy.......

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:42 pm
by MIB
The Zwinger look cool too ;)

So PHAT, can you get these for us are we to search for the 'imitation' What's a set worth delivered in oz? There was talk on the 'Liberty City' thread about them being 2500 landed here with tyres?

Scott

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:14 am
by XRC15T
They look really good- classy look about them. I think if they make your heart thump, then just get em.

I dunno what the copies look like, but generally speaking copy rims arn't usally the same quality and finish, plus there are usually some cosmetic and weight differences.
Fakies might be cheaper , but like anything with the car if, i'm ready $ wise I would be happy to spoil myself and my car if I really liked them.
It just isnt the same feeling....

Of course if you really like the look of the copies, then get em.
I guess its what makes your heart thump that matters.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:25 am
by BlackGT
XRC15T wrote:They look really good- classy look about them. I think if they make your heart thump, then just get em.

I dunno what the copies look like, but generally speaking copy rims arn't usally the same quality and finish, plus there are usually some cosmetic and weight differences.
Fakies might be cheaper , but like anything with the car if, i'm ready $ wise I would be happy to spoil myself and my car if I really liked them.
It just isnt the same feeling....

Of course if you really like the look of the copies, then get em.
I guess its what makes your heart thump that matters.


Yes but the question remains...where to buy them fake or not fake? I want..I want :o

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 8:24 pm
by sir gt
the fakes look nearly the same as the real ones....
it can not be spotted unless u place the real one next to it....
its a very good copy......

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:28 pm
by PHAT GT
MIB wrote:The Zwinger look cool too ;)

So PHAT, can you get these for us are we to search for the 'imitation' What's a set worth delivered in oz? There was talk on the 'Liberty City' thread about them being 2500 landed here with tyres?

Scott


if you can get them for $2500 with tyres in chrome 18x8 then thats a bargan and you should snap it up quick as they retail in japan for 60 900 yen =$688 each +shipping in chrome

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:43 pm
by 3rspecb
PHAT GT wrote:LOOK Here for the right wheel and price

http://www.cosmic-inc.com/010-price.htm



the website says 5x114.3, which will not fit the liberty :cry: . we need 5x100

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:18 pm
by Mano™
Yeha would be goods to know where can look @ the fakies.. then can put nxt to the car and see if like them..

I'm prob still keen on getting them if they look goods on the GT!! be goods to see some pics of them on the GT so know what it would look like etc.. :)