WTB - Post face lift GT or Tuned by STI

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

WTB - Post face lift GT or Tuned by STI

Postby CEF11L » Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:09 am

Hi guys,

Looking for a 2006(MY07)-2008 GT or tuned by sti liberty manual.

- Preferably under 200,000km
- Good mechanical condition

Feel free to post below or send me a pm.

Thanks!
CEF11L

Car: 07 MY08 2.5 MT- Regal Blue

Re: WTB - Post face lift GT or Tuned by STI

Postby B4 Dave » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:21 pm

Hi Mate,

I am looking to sell my 2008 Legacy wagon, full JDM gen 4 post face lift, BP5 with 6 seed manual box. Just got it detailed yesterday, 1/6/19 and am yet to take photos.

It is a really good looking car with the JDM bumpers and front lip stock.

Unlike the Aussie delivered post face lift gen 4's this one still runs the EJ20 motor with the twin scroll turbo set up that we got with the pre face lift versions. This vehicle however runs a VF45 turbo instead of the VF38 on the ADM versions, the VF45 is the roller bearing version of the VF38. My research tells me that it develops 5KW more power that the Aussie delivered 2.5l version.

I am the second owner, original owner was an Aussie bloke who was living in Japan at the time, he brought the car home with him as a personal import in 2011. I purchased it in 2012 with about 50,000km on the clock.

The legacy currently has about 110,000km on the clock. 100,000km service completed a few months back including timing belt, new front discs, slotted and drilled and new pads.

Has completed the Takata air bag recall as well as two others at the same time.

Mods I have made:
White line sway bars front and rear.
MRT 3" stainless, turbo back exhaust with stock mufflers, MRT ones were too loud.
Leather seats from H6 front and rear (Have the stock cloth seats in storage happy to include them)
ADM head set, to pick up local radio. (Have the JDM head set in storage happy to include)

Call me if interested on 0439 464 020.
MY 02 BE Liberty B4, current mods 3"TBE and exceedy heavy duty clutch, STI pink springs rear, King springs front,Whiteline sway bars front and rear, whiteline antilift kit. Future mods, tune.
MY07 JDM GT-B wagon sti edition with 6 speed manual. 3" TBE with stock mufflers.
B4 Dave

Car: MY02 B4 & MY07JDM GT-B Wagon

Return to Wanted to Buy