Aftermarket double facia for Dual Climate 07 Liberty

If you want to buy something hard to find, ask here.

Aftermarket double facia for Dual Climate 07 Liberty

Postby spectra » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:59 am

Hey guys any one got on of these kits ?

This is the second time I have had to replace my headunit to the cd jamming issue, (press eject) nothing happens, also is anyone selling a stock 6stack mcinstost headunit if this isnt available for cheap ?

much appriciated !! :)
spectra

Car: My07 Liberty GT Spec B wagon

Re: Aftermarket double facia for Dual Climate 07 Liberty

Postby HODMAN » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 pm

I have a Head Unit in perfect condition and the CD player is already faulty if this helps. :lol: Save you some time.
I used it with a clarion aux unit (already Sold), so did not need the cd player.
Seems such a waste of a good looking OEM HU, just because it wont play CDs.

I can split it from the AC controls if required.

Seriously, I need to move the HU & AC controls if anyone is interested.(going cheap)

Cheers
Hod
ImageImageImageImage
6MT/ 9-04 model with 07 Mcintosh HU/ Clarion Ea1251 ipod interface with Clarion CLR-AUX auxilliary input/ Console Extension/ Wagon Floor protector/ protection pack etc,etc.(SOLD)

1988 Subaru Brumby with 'Sun Pack" & WRX "style interior & 2.5inch Stainless exhaust.

2004 Ducati 1000SS (Termignoni's, upgraded ECU, Custom rear lights)(for eDUCATIonal purposes only)
HODMAN

Car: 2004 3.0R-B Wagon

Postby djenrod » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:44 am

I'm after the same head unit (i beleive) for my dual climate control MY07 Tuned by STI. If anyone could provide me with a supplier or correct model number it'd be much appreciated.
djenrod

Car: MY07 Tuned by STI

Postby HODMAN » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:37 pm

Nuno

Follow the link below and the subsequent link inside that one.
You should easily find the model numbers and pictures for the Pre & Post Facelift models.

In short; the pre FL model can be separated from the A/C controls; therefore, the double din fascia can be used.
The Post FL model cannot be separated from the Head Unit easily so a completely different fascia is required.
Refer to the audio section for more info.

http://forum.liberty.asn.au/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=27950

Cheers
Hod
ImageImageImageImage
6MT/ 9-04 model with 07 Mcintosh HU/ Clarion Ea1251 ipod interface with Clarion CLR-AUX auxilliary input/ Console Extension/ Wagon Floor protector/ protection pack etc,etc.(SOLD)

1988 Subaru Brumby with 'Sun Pack" & WRX "style interior & 2.5inch Stainless exhaust.

2004 Ducati 1000SS (Termignoni's, upgraded ECU, Custom rear lights)(for eDUCATIonal purposes only)
HODMAN

Car: 2004 3.0R-B Wagon

Return to Wanted to Buy