Page 1 of 1

WTB: Low km VF52 to suit 07 LGT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:06 pm
by shav
As the title suggests, looking for a low km VF52 if anyone knows of one anywhere to suit my car.

Re: WTB: Low km VF52 to suit 07 LGT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:57 pm
by peadya100
Yesssss!
Nice one Shav!

Manaz was selling one. Send him a PM.

Re: WTB: Low km VF52 to suit 07 LGT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm
by shav
peadya100 wrote:Yesssss!
Nice one Shav!

Manaz was selling one. Send him a PM.


He is yes, but I think he wanted the stock dump with it and I dont have that anymore.

Not just that, I need a car, so cannot be without it for days while waiting for parts to swap states.

Logistically it's too hard.

Re: WTB: Low km VF52 to suit 07 LGT

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:03 pm
by jacks-GTB
theres one on FB - https://www.facebook.com/groups/3451406 ... 408230357/

it's done 70k though...