by shav » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm
peadya100 wrote:Yesssss!
Nice one Shav!
Manaz was selling one. Send him a PM.
He is yes, but I think he wanted the stock dump with it and I dont have that anymore.
Not just that, I need a car, so cannot be without it for days while waiting for parts to swap states.
Logistically it's too hard.
Last edited by
shav on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cheers
Shav
MY07 Subaru Liberty GT Premium Sedan | HKS Panel filter | Pierburg 3 port | Whiteline adj sways F&R | Cusco HD mounts | Whiteline HD front sway links | Anycarlink AL-1080B | Ultrex s/s 3" CBE | Ultrex PU lip spoiler | Invidia s/s dump pipe and 100cel cat | KiDo tuned | DBA T2 rotors | Intima SS brake pads | Mishimoto TMIC | Koya ISR7 wheels | 265L Kobe fuel pump | Diamond Works SI Drive dial | Bilsteins
COSMETIC MODS ON THE WAY
My other toys:
2012 Focus Cayo 2.0 road bike
2015 Cervelo S5 VWD road bike