Page 1 of 1

Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:54 pm
by SM_MILLS41
Fellas, Looking for some Quad Tip or Genome mufflers

PM if anything for sale, also open to other after market mufflers

Melbourne Area

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:53 pm
by Jordan.k
Saw these on the great buys thread (genomes)
https://www.importmonster.com.au/view?u ... pg&title=5

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:54 pm
by SM_MILLS41
Sweet thanks for the link mate

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:14 pm
by AJ RS
I have the STI mufflers off my wagon for sale. However I can't post them up for sale on here? Probably not enough posts yet.. I'm in Newcastle NSW. $500 firm.

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:43 pm
by SM_MILLS41
Just PM'd you

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:50 am
by Russ59
AJ RS wrote:I have the STI mufflers off my wagon for sale. However I can't post them up for sale on here? Probably not enough posts yet.. I'm in Newcastle NSW. $500 firm.


If you haven't already you need to apply for permission to sell on the forum, the details are in the link below :)

viewtopic.php?t=3

Re: Quad Tip Muffler/STI Genome Muffler (Dual)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:41 pm
by AJ RS
Russ59 wrote:
If you haven't already you need to apply for permission to sell on the forum, the details are in the link below :)

viewtopic.php?t=3


Cheers Russ59, all sorted