Page 1 of 1

WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5 - No longer looking

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:37 pm
by Bugalugs
Want to buy STI wheels 18 x 7.5. 5 x 100. With or without tyres. get in touch! Thanks ;)

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm
by Bugalugs
Bump

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:10 pm
by shav
Keen for some new boots Dan? haha. I know the feeling. Have you tried import monster?

If funds permit, I reckon KOYA's 18x8 +42 Semi forged Enkei copies are an excellent option. http://www.koya.com.au/cars/sf03-18″-semi-forged-custom-fit/

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:26 pm
by HyRax
Check out wreckers for the STi wheels - On Boost Auto Parts in NSW seem to get quite a few in. Last time I was there they had about 3 sets (which they generally end up mixing and matching to make full undamaged sets).

Alternatively, just buy HyperBlack Rota Gravels if you're just after looks. These are only available in 8" or 8.5" though.

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:48 pm
by Bugalugs
shav wrote:Keen for some new boots Dan? haha. I know the feeling. Have you tried import monster?

If funds permit, I reckon KOYA's 18x8 +42 Semi forged Enkei copies are an excellent option. http://www.koya.com.au/cars/sf03-18″-semi-forged-custom-fit/


Yeah mate! Been searching for AGES hard to find a set at a decent price. Had a look at the Koyas, very nice rims, quality looks awesome too. Really have my heart set on the Sti enkeis, been weeks of trolling the net looking haha. I will be patient and get there in the end. Thanks for the heads up though. I am watching a set of 4 on Import monster with tyres that I may be able to buy for around $750 AU. Including container shipping and fees and its a total of $1320, which I may bid on it's got a few days left. It does say in the description "Shipping in the country mainland"....so maybe they won't post to Oz? Can't see how to contact seller either. I joined Importmonster but have never bought anything on there before. I'm guessing rims/tyres would have to go container to keep it from being stupidly expensive, but says only ships to Melbourne, that will suck because I'm in Sydney. Anyway few things I need to iron out before bidding! You guys had much experience with IM and shipping larger items?

HyRax wrote:Check out wreckers for the STi wheels - On Boost Auto Parts in NSW seem to get quite a few in. Alternatively, just buy HyperBlack Rota Gravels Last time I was there they had about 3 sets (which they generally end up mixing and matching to make full undamaged sets)


Yea thanks Hyrax. I have called them a few times. They had a set of 4 with gutter rash and very worn tyres but wanted $1750 firm, so too pricey for me, especially for a set in poor nic. Will keep trying them though. May end up going Gravels if I can't score a set of real Sti.

Cheers :)

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:48 am
by THE SpecB
Are the Rotas a good wheel ? Quality wise ?

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:26 am
by HyRax
THE SpecB wrote:Are the Rotas a good wheel ? Quality wise ?

I've personally had no issues with them.

Re: WTB: STI Enkei Rims/Wheels 18x7.5

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:58 pm
by Legacylad
$2000 landed brand new from Japanparts, genuine STi
https://www.japanparts.com/parts/detail/13124
Why would you bother with gutter rashed second hand?