Page 1 of 1

WTB: 2.5 GT Rear badge (Gen V)

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 8:09 pm
by MarkJ59
Hi everyone,

Looking to buy a 2.5 GT rear badge. Does anyone know where i can get one of these??



Steve

Re: WTB: 2.5 GT Rear badge (Gen V)

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 7:55 pm
by sdeeth
Hey mate, wondering if u had any luck finding a 2.5 GT badge? I'm in the same boat, struggling to find anything.

Re: WTB: 2.5 GT Rear badge (Gen V)

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 9:43 pm
by MarkJ59
Nah no luck from this post mate..:(

Re: WTB: 2.5 GT Rear badge (Gen V)

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 7:56 pm
by Russ59
This is all I could come across with a Google search and it's a used part from an earlier model as well :(

http://www.ebay.com/itm/95-98-Subaru-Le ... 90&vxp=mtr


There's always this option if you're not worried about the 2.5 and are prepared to do a small modification and remove the "I" :)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fit-For-Volkswa ... 59&vxp=mtr
'

Re: WTB: 2.5 GT Rear badge (Gen V)

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 8:50 pm
by Jiyujin