Page 1 of 1

WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:14 am
by Stevnp
Hey guys,

Just after 1 x Liberty 18" GT-B rim, with or without tyre (preferably without).

Here's a reference of what I am after..
http://www.mediafire.com/view/f9v9xmvmxenoxnk/10857972_10152820079062013_6260679847857286096_n.jpg

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:38 pm
by spectra
I have 1x in the shed but has harsh gutter rashing

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:16 pm
by THE SpecB
spectra wrote:I have 1x in the shed but has harsh gutter rashing



Pm me

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:30 pm
by coyote
I have a perfect wheel with perfect tyre, but it's in Brisbane.

Re: WTB: 1 x Subaru Liberty 18" GT-B Rim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 9:23 am
by Stevnp
Cheers guys for the reply, I've ended up getting Dave's (4) XXRs :D