Page 1 of 1

Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian Black

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 am
by neverland1
Hi guys,
I'm after the rear right passenger door in Obsidian black in good condition. Sedan or Wagon, pretty sure the only Difference in the glass. Had a little accident where my neighbour scrapped a nice long scratch with his wheelchair. Happy to pay for shipping ,courier.

Thanks
David

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:52 pm
by sheppo9
Got a white one off a wagon - complete less the door trim.
$100. I'm in Gordon.

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:20 pm
by neverland1
Thanks Sheppo, Was hopefully after black one so I dont have to paint.
However 'rayray' was after a couple I think.
If I cant find one I'll definately give you a hoy. Thanks

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:57 pm
by Jarrod
Just sent four black lib doors to the crusher.

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:56 pm
by neverland1
:( saw your thread judging by the posts I thought you had already got rid of them ... damn ... you snooze u loose lol

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:02 pm
by sheppo9
neverland1 wrote:Thanks Sheppo, Was hopefully after black one so I dont have to paint.
However 'rayray' was after a couple I think.
If I cant find one I'll definately give you a hoy. Thanks


You'll have to paint anyway - even if it's the same colour and code, it will have faded more or less than yours.

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:06 am
by chook
I'll take the door if you still have it mate.

Re: Canberra WTB: Gen 4 rear right passenger door Obsidian B

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:01 am
by neverland1
All good guys sorted it out :)